GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hur hur hur"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 26/09/01 at 18:21
Regular
ok world war II is somethimes called WW2

i have just seen on the news about this upcoming war against terrorism
well on the screen was

The
War
Against
Terrorism

with each letter highlighted if you havent notcied already just look.

sorry about the spammingness of this crappy topic i just thought i would share this with you.

woo yeah games woo!
Thu 27/09/01 at 18:33
Regular
Rickyfire wrote:
> Quazimodo wrote:
this laughter came about from 600 people dying in an
> accident
> never meant to be!!

Where do you get your figures from? It
> is CONSIDERABLY more than that who died. In the thousands.

oop's sorry puts on glasses
Thu 27/09/01 at 15:49
Regular
no you have to post at least 300 times with at least 10,000 words
Thu 27/09/01 at 13:29
SlaveUnit, i have been registered 34 days. Does that mean i cant become a Regular?
Thu 27/09/01 at 10:23
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
And even if it was, i'm sure that they diddnt specifically nick that plane because it has a vague relevance when they turn the number into wingdings....
Wed 26/09/01 at 22:50
"High polygon count"
The 'flight number' Q33NY or whatever was NOT actually the flight number of any of the planes. Though it does give the symbols they said in the Wingdings font, the whole thing is an irrelevant hoax.
Wed 26/09/01 at 22:50
Regular
my god i only mentioned how a certain word is spelt out with the first letter of the war against terrorism and you lot have gone conspiricy mad
Wed 26/09/01 at 22:44
Regular
I thought Wingdings was random pictures anyway?
Wed 26/09/01 at 22:35
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Yes...so? Lets start tracing Jewish involvement in this because of a Windows font? Maybe it's all one big Microsoft conspiracy? Or just maybe, it's a coincidence..

That plane number is meant to mean hundreds of things, "proved" with numerology and coincidental other occurances. You could come up with the same combination of symbols from various other numbers, and you really can prove anything like this if you try hard enough..
Wed 26/09/01 at 22:26
Regular
What about putting in the plane number that crashed into one of the towers and use it under windings what do you get?

a plane
two paper that looks like buildings
a skull and cross bones
a jewish star
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Wed 26/09/01 at 22:04
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Quazimodo wrote:

This is stupid:
1.The war against terrorism is happening now
> and everyone in parliment is working there butts of to try and make it as easy
> as possible.

2.this laughter came about from 600 people dying in an accident
> never meant to be!!

Buzz puts on serious face

1. I suspect that those planes crashing into buildings was a terrorist attack and not some accident.
2.alot more than 600 people died in that tragedy but I will not go into morbid detail on numbers
3.there are a lot of people co-ordinating said war on terrorism not just the uk parliment and the us government but almost all of the Nato countries too.
4. I think that mystique was only pointing out an amusing mistake by the news programme that it was on which should have been checked by the programme makers, and not as an attempt to make fun out of the dead.

made point .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.