GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I joined your legion..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 20:18
Regular
And I think SEGA GT 2002 might be better than GT3. I have to play it more. Then I will decide. Hello.
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:18
Regular
"  "
And I think SEGA GT 2002 might be better than GT3. I have to play it more. Then I will decide. Hello.
Mon 25/08/03 at 21:56
Regular
Wilkommen sie Xbox forum.
Tue 26/08/03 at 00:20
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Our name is Legion, for we are many.
SEGA GT is grossly overrated. If it was an animal, it would be a poodle, whereas PGR would be a gorilla smoking a pipe.
Tue 26/08/03 at 04:00
"I love yo... lamp."
Sega GT is underrated. It would be the gorilla's dealer.
Tue 26/08/03 at 10:08
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Are you accusing my PGR gorilla of smokin' illegal substances? Nay, only the finest tobacco for Boris... that's his name.
Tue 26/08/03 at 10:11
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Sega GT does have advantage that loads of us got it for free with our consoles along with JSRF though.
Tue 26/08/03 at 10:50
Regular
"  "
Indeed it was free (Well, £5 extra with two other games, to be precise). I don't know if it's underrated, depends who you go by. IGN got it spot on with 8.8 I think. It's not quite GT3, but I must say it beats GT3 when it comes to sound and quirky little features (Like the cool garage features.) It's not quite as big, but it is great fun. JSRF is good, but I can;t see the fuss. Am I missing something? Must admit, the ability to be able to spray 'Spurs' all around the city is cool. :P
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:00
Regular
I never really liked JSRF.

Get Morrowind and Jedi Knight 2. Burnout 2 also.
Fri 29/08/03 at 06:41
Regular
"\\"
SEGA GT must have been overrated... It sucks.

I had alot of fun with JSRF though... Great game once you get into it.
Fri 29/08/03 at 10:10
Regular
"  "
Yeah I'm starting to like JSRF, although it gets quite repetitive. SEGA GT 2002 is still one of the best racers I have played. I played a demo of PGR on the Munch's Oddesey Disk and that severly sucked after playing SEGA GT.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.