GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next lot of Wii games on the way"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/03/07 at 11:45
"possibly impossible"
End of this month sees the start of another batch of Wii games being released.

Elidees - Good game, maybe let down a bit by the framerate, but other than that it's a must buy.

Heatseaker - first review in the new ONM got 87% - Burnout with planes, basically. Shame there's no multiplayer, but as a single player game it rocks.

SSX Blur - a surprise hit according to NGamer, it's very playable and the Wii Remote adds a whole new feel to the tricks. 88% in ONM too.

Murcury Meltdown - Works really well with the Wiimote, but very similar to PSP version.

Godfather Blackhand edition - Same game as other formats, but with Wii Remote play. Still a good game, though.
Mon 26/03/07 at 22:38
Regular
Eledees is the only Wii title I plan on getting out of them. I still have Sonic, Excite Truck and some VC games to play through.

Godfather is apparently really good however...

I want some proper European release dates... Pokemon Diamond and Pearl/Super Paper Mario primarily... they're out very soon in the states.

Prince of Persia?
Sun 25/03/07 at 12:00
Regular
"8==="
America to Europe.

Rather obvious.

Edit: Sometimes they come out sooner in Australia so you can import from there.
Sun 25/03/07 at 11:54
Regular
America to England?
Sun 25/03/07 at 09:06
Regular
"8==="
Translation.
Sat 24/03/07 at 19:09
Regular
It was supposed to come out in january, what happened there?

I don't understand why games take so long to come overseas.
Fri 23/03/07 at 23:46
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 comes out next week on the 30th of March!
Wed 14/03/07 at 22:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've seen Tiger Woods get in the 7-8 range so it's about the same as what SSX Blur has been getting. Sure, I don't look around much, just the usual spots that I tend to agree with for the most part.
Wed 14/03/07 at 21:52
"possibly impossible"
Tiger Woods doesn't have mixed reviews, they're all bad!

SSX Blur reviews are all in the 70-80% range though, mostly Gamespot seem to have an issue with it (they have an issue with the Wii in general though, so that's no surprise).

I've pre-ordered SSX Blur and I plan to get Elidees and Heatseaker next.
Wed 14/03/07 at 15:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've thought about SSX Blur (when I finally a Wii console) but the mixed reviews are bothering me. The same with Tiger Woods for the Wii. The graphical issues that I've read about don't bother me. It's the gameplay, which I've heard is a little patchy.
Wed 14/03/07 at 11:45
"possibly impossible"
End of this month sees the start of another batch of Wii games being released.

Elidees - Good game, maybe let down a bit by the framerate, but other than that it's a must buy.

Heatseaker - first review in the new ONM got 87% - Burnout with planes, basically. Shame there's no multiplayer, but as a single player game it rocks.

SSX Blur - a surprise hit according to NGamer, it's very playable and the Wii Remote adds a whole new feel to the tricks. 88% in ONM too.

Murcury Meltdown - Works really well with the Wiimote, but very similar to PSP version.

Godfather Blackhand edition - Same game as other formats, but with Wii Remote play. Still a good game, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.