GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Operation Flashpoint 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising'.
Tue 26/08/03 at 12:06
Regular
Has anyone seen anything about Operation flashpoint 2 or even when the Release date is, I have been looking for ages now but nowone knows anything about it, I Think that it is going to be based in Veitnam, I would be very grateful for anyone could shed any light on the matter CHEERS!!
Tue 26/08/03 at 12:06
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
Has anyone seen anything about Operation flashpoint 2 or even when the Release date is, I have been looking for ages now but nowone knows anything about it, I Think that it is going to be based in Veitnam, I would be very grateful for anyone could shed any light on the matter CHEERS!!
Tue 26/08/03 at 12:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Not much info really, only that it's a long way off yet. Personaly I can't wait, the original is an awesome game and I currently playing through it again since I've never completed it before.

If your looking for something new in the game you might want to try the Invasion 1944 mod demo which was released recently. It has a whole campaign set around the allied invasion of Italy and comes with some great new WW2 besed units, worth a try: http://invasion1944.operation- flashpoint.de/index2.php
Tue 26/08/03 at 23:23
Regular
"man utd manager"
The game is looking great, i have seen many pics fr it and it has the same fackin mint gameplay and ideas as its predocessor - - Op flashpoint.
You still have Huge vast maps in order to play on and you also have the same feeling of being one , unimportant man of thousands of others stuck in a war. the battles are on huge scales and the graphics look qualite, to see some pics of you'r own visit.

www.pczone.co.uk-you may have to register if you havnt already then type, any game you like or need to know about includin op flashpoint 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.