GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enter The Matrix, erm..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 27/08/03 at 10:39
Regular
in Spark's Traning Program where you fight what seems to be endless amounts of SWAT guys in a large room with big crates there's a large silver door that says "Currently Locked". does anyone know how you're meant to get into this door? you meant to kill X amount of SWAT guys? or?

Thank you :-)
Wed 27/08/03 at 10:39
Regular
"BOSE"
in Spark's Traning Program where you fight what seems to be endless amounts of SWAT guys in a large room with big crates there's a large silver door that says "Currently Locked". does anyone know how you're meant to get into this door? you meant to kill X amount of SWAT guys? or?

Thank you :-)
Wed 27/08/03 at 10:46
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Unfortunately I sold my game.
Wed 27/08/03 at 10:56
Regular
"Remember me?"
Fortunately, I don't own it.
Wed 27/08/03 at 12:10
Regular
"BOSE"
alright. thanks anyway, guys :-)
Wed 27/08/03 at 16:06
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Put the link bellow into your address bar and it will take you to a walkthrough of the game and explain exactly what you have to do. Hope it helps.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console [space] /ps2/file/enter_the_matrix_a.txt
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
Ordered this of eBay recently.

Can't wait for it.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:23
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> Ordered this of eBay recently.
>
> Can't wait for it.

what enter the matrix? expect a couple of hours of pure enjoyment, followed by an hour or so of gradually increasing frustration, followed by 20 minutes or so of complete despair.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:34
Regular
Doubt it. Rented it once; recognised it's faults, but enjoyed it all the same. As a die hard Matrix fan, I can't see myself getting bored. Besides, the depth of combat is excellent and that'll keep me going.

On a side note, Max Payne will be sent off to you first thing tomorrow :).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.