GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why do my CD's always skip?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Whenever I burn MP3's on to a CD they always play ok on my stereo in my house but skip on the CD player in my car and it drives me crazy(excuse the pun)!
I use pretty cheap CD's for copying (jungle.com) and I think this could be the reason why.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Can you suggest good quality, yet cheap CD's I could use for copying? Or do you have an alternative solution to this problem?

Please help.....cheers!!

Ell.
Fri 29/08/03 at 01:17
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> This an Xbox forum, ask in the PC forum type thingy.

Thats a Newbie for you.
Thu 28/08/03 at 00:14
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
EE188 wrote:
> Why do my CD's always skip?

Dunno, perhaps they need the exercise. Hoho.

Please don't throw things.
Wed 27/08/03 at 18:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
I found the problem.

You jerk off into your stereo.

Tsk. What a cretin! :D
Regular
This an Xbox forum, ask in the PC forum type thingy.
Regular
Whenever I burn MP3's on to a CD they always play ok on my stereo in my house but skip on the CD player in my car and it drives me crazy(excuse the pun)!
I use pretty cheap CD's for copying (jungle.com) and I think this could be the reason why.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Can you suggest good quality, yet cheap CD's I could use for copying? Or do you have an alternative solution to this problem?

Please help.....cheers!!

Ell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.