GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need to know. Has anyone gone to the Nintendo bus? If so can anyone go?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Is it over 18s only? Do they ask for ID? Is it only for trade members? I need to know. I thought it was a thing for anyone to go to, that's why it was outside.
Wed 27/08/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Is it over 18s only? Do they ask for ID? Is it only for trade members? I need to know. I thought it was a thing for anyone to go to, that's why it was outside.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:08
Regular
The only rule is No Touching

Especially cookie monster

(but if you do you can say the newsletter did it)
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:52
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Your £8 ticket or however much it costs doesnt get you into the press areas or anything. I think as a normal ticket holding member of the public you get quite limited access but its still worth going. Not quite sure though.
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:44
Regular
As I'm there at the moment I can tell you, you'll need proof of press to get into the ECTS but not the Nintendo bus or Playstation Experience.

The latter two are places where you can play the latest games... it's something like £8 a ticket... its a really cool place I'll be there tomorrow.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dringo wrote:
> As I'm there at the moment

> its a really cool place I'll be there tomorrow.

hmm....

:S
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:33
Regular
So do you just go there and buy a ticket? Or do you have to order in advance? Also is there a website with all the info? Where is it?
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:03
Regular
Anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.