GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Suggest me a game."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 01:53
"I love yo... lamp."
That's about it.

I want a new game. I want it to be on my Xbox, as I feel I have neglected it off late.

Not sure what type of game I want either.

Just suggest something you've enjoyed a lot recently and why.

Ta.
Thu 28/08/03 at 01:53
"I love yo... lamp."
That's about it.

I want a new game. I want it to be on my Xbox, as I feel I have neglected it off late.

Not sure what type of game I want either.

Just suggest something you've enjoyed a lot recently and why.

Ta.
Thu 28/08/03 at 02:05
Regular
Confilct Desert Storm.

Picked it up for £12.99 and its a damn fine game.

Squad based combat where you can use stealth or blast your way in/out. Its like the Hitman 2 of squad based combat and for stealth/strategy and even shooting fans Conflict Desert Storm is the clads nads. Pick it up cheap and enjoy, its a top title!
Thu 28/08/03 at 09:43
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Recently picked up Dead to Rights for 14.99, great game for that price.

I suggest you pick up some of the budget stuff, a lot of games with so so reviews are miles better when you don't pay £40 for them
Thu 28/08/03 at 09:57
Regular
Quantum Redshift is a great looking, fast Wiepit style game. Failing that, get Battle Engine Aquila.
Thu 28/08/03 at 11:25
Regular
Serious Sam or Hitman 2.
Thu 28/08/03 at 12:20
"I love yo... lamp."
Your Honour wrote:
> Quantum Redshift is a great looking, fast Wiepit style game. Failing
> that, get Battle Engine Aquila.

I've heard the name Battle Engine Aquila, but I don't know exactly what it is. So?
Thu 28/08/03 at 17:52
Regular
I got burnout 2 yesterday and it seems pretty damn good.

that's having played it for about 2 hours straight.

and tonight I'll play it again
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
Serious Sam - Fantastic fun!
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:20
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I've heard the name Battle Engine Aquila, but I don't know exactly
> what it is. So?

It's a futuristic shooter. You control Aquila, in which you can walk about, or fly for short times. There is variety in the missions, and the scale of the battle you're involved in is huge.

On the battlefield you get everything from individual soldiers all the way up to huge battle ships.

I bought it for a tenner from eBay and think that was a right bargain.
Thu 28/08/03 at 21:21
Regular
Jedi Knight 2 is an excellent and deep Star Wars FPS with fantastic lightsabre dynamics (equipping a 'sabre takes you into third person). It's a huge game, and you'll find it for under £20 and in most 2 for £30 sections.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.