GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2 Club"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Thu 28/08/03 at 04:37
Regular
The name? Burnout 2 Club

The game? Burnout 2 (and maybe 1 as well)

The aim? To be better than everyone else in the forum

The lame? Won't do very well

The chain? If it's broken, first person to want to set one can put in a challenge if the winner doesn't within like 1 day or something

The challenge is this:

Whoever is picking gets to chose a challenge, maybe a full race time, fastest lap, crash mode score, pursuit time.
Can pick the track, set a car or leave it open.

Then everyone goes away and tries the challenge, comes back with their best score inside 24hrs of the challenge post. The winner.. wins.
And gets to set the next challenge.

(But if the winner doesn't set a challenge then someone else can instead. Hence the 'the chain' thing above.)
Thu 28/08/03 at 04:37
Regular
The name? Burnout 2 Club

The game? Burnout 2 (and maybe 1 as well)

The aim? To be better than everyone else in the forum

The lame? Won't do very well

The chain? If it's broken, first person to want to set one can put in a challenge if the winner doesn't within like 1 day or something

The challenge is this:

Whoever is picking gets to chose a challenge, maybe a full race time, fastest lap, crash mode score, pursuit time.
Can pick the track, set a car or leave it open.

Then everyone goes away and tries the challenge, comes back with their best score inside 24hrs of the challenge post. The winner.. wins.
And gets to set the next challenge.

(But if the winner doesn't set a challenge then someone else can instead. Hence the 'the chain' thing above.)
Thu 28/08/03 at 04:41
Regular
I'll set the first challenge:

The Run to the Sun, any car you like.
Select it in 'single race' mode, so the computer cars are there.

Post your best time.

Challenge ends... 8pm Thursday
(today, just about. 24 hours would be lame, since it's 4.40 am now).

Good luck :^)
Thu 28/08/03 at 14:19
Regular
Laps or complete times?
Thu 28/08/03 at 17:22
Regular
heh only 1 lap, heh.
Thu 28/08/03 at 18:46
Regular
Okay, it's the race name and not the track name.
Championship > Run to the Sun
Hope that didn't throw anyone

For me
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:00
Regular
1:56.250

:)
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Dang, my brother is using the TV right now. But I'll come back later and get the best time ever. Muahaha. You have been warned.

:-)
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:08
Regular
If anyone DOES get a supa dupa time can I try and beat it and post again before the times up? :)

or is it one post per erm thing.
Thu 28/08/03 at 19:43
Regular
"the burning sky"
My time. 1:52.819
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:06
Regular
"the burning sky"
Does that mean I won?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.