GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"serious Vice City problem..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
it seems something i do in the game (or complete) is causing the game to crash when i load the file. i THINK it might be related to sunshine autos - when i complete 'the list'.

this has happened twice now and its pishin me off.

anyone else have this problem?
Sat 30/08/03 at 22:05
Regular
Yeah, I got kinda bored of vice city after I invaded the first mansion. Dunno why, just didn't find it fun anymore. I un-installed it recently since it was just wasting space. Last time I went on it I just ran over some people :)
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:57
Regular
well, luckily i saved a seperate slot just before i completed the list at sunshine autos - so i can carry on from about 5 hours before, but not do the list this time.
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:31
Regular
Bah, doubt they'll fix it. I once sent an e-mail to Sierra support about Half-Life and I got a reply about 1 month later and the e-mail was about 10 pages long, pffft, talk about simple solution.
Fri 29/08/03 at 20:16
Regular
i sent an e-mail to take 2 support, because nothing on their site worked.
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Nope. Although I did have a problem with an mp3 once which caused it to crash.
Thu 28/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
it seems something i do in the game (or complete) is causing the game to crash when i load the file. i THINK it might be related to sunshine autos - when i complete 'the list'.

this has happened twice now and its pishin me off.

anyone else have this problem?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.