GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"crash bandicoot warped psone"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crash Bandicoot Warped'.
Thu 28/08/03 at 23:36
Regular
"frustrated bandicoo"
can anybody help me, i have 104% completion, all gems and crystals all time trials and still haven't got to closing credits. do i need to get faster time trials? is there another secret level that i don't know about?
please help
Tue 02/12/03 at 21:57
Regular
"brought to you by.."
if you got all the gems, artifacts at maximum level and secrets finished the final clear gem is in the warp room, just walk over to Coco and she'll throw it at you, giving 105%
Sun 30/11/03 at 14:01
"period drama"
You see the credits when you beat Cortex. I've done it. On something crap like 70% - just do all the levels and beat Cortex (the last boss in the last room).

Sun 30/11/03 at 12:36
Regular
can you please please please tell me how to get the red gem on snow go???
i would love to have 104% completion but at the moment i just have 194% frustration!!!!!
Fri 29/08/03 at 00:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
you beat me to it, I have gone a whole day without posting the G word !
Thu 28/08/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Ahem.
When you have 104% (which isn't possible in rational terms) completion on a game, and haven't seen the credits, heres how to solve the problem;
When the credits come on, DON'T cover your eyes with your Scooby Doo mask...

(or try www.gamefaqs.com)
Thu 28/08/03 at 23:36
Regular
"frustrated bandicoo"
can anybody help me, i have 104% completion, all gems and crystals all time trials and still haven't got to closing credits. do i need to get faster time trials? is there another secret level that i don't know about?
please help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.