GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chaos Bleeds!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds'.
Fri 29/08/03 at 19:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
Excellent. I played 50 mins of it at ECTS and on the XBox too, it runs a lot smoother, looks a lot better and is just well... 'better'.

Good news for us then Wookie :)
Wed 03/09/03 at 23:02
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Belldandy wrote:
> A Charmed game would be, er, different, but unless someone had a
> serious brainwave it'd be just the same as the Buffy game, wihtout as
> much fighting, more magic, different monsters :P

They could do a nice RPG. Basically starting off in Season 1 where they have no powers and then you progress to getting more magic and spells.
Wed 03/09/03 at 20:00
Regular
No, I saw the game itself.
Tue 02/09/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Alternatively it's because what you see is a video of a game, not the game itself. Besides, I'm getting it regardless :P
Tue 02/09/03 at 21:21
Regular
Hah!

Saw some gameplay of this and it looks utter crap. Slow, with poor combat and what appears to be dodgy controls. Either that, or the person playing was crap.
Tue 02/09/03 at 20:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Alyson Hannigan? Really?

Yup - nice girl. :-)
Tue 02/09/03 at 18:00
Regular
A Charmed game would be, er, different, but unless someone had a serious brainwave it'd be just the same as the Buffy game, wihtout as much fighting, more magic, different monsters :P
Tue 02/09/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Can't wait for this. Havent been in too console gaming much. Still want to get Silent Hill 3 and Devil May Cry 2, but still need to finish Splinter Cell, Metroid Prime, Zelda Windwaker, Eternal Darkness and Resident Evil 0. Been playing PC mostly and have loads of games for that to play as well.

Alias is another game I am looking forward to and hopefully is as good as the Buffy games. Now all they need is to make a Angel and a Charmed game and I will be happy then :)
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:14
Regular
Just downloaded the trailer from Gigex, whilst the game does not look radically different, the additional multiplayer, extra content, and the fact it look fun means it's on my preorder list. Plus you can be Faith :)

Including Sid is an original touch, not many games you can play as a spirit trapped in a ventriloquists dummy !
Sun 31/08/03 at 22:33
Regular
Savatt78 wrote:
> Awwwwwwwwww, I'll just go and buy a Willow poster to drool over
> instead then. ;-)

Alyson Hannigan? Really?
Sun 31/08/03 at 18:53
Regular
Can you play as Faith then ? She should so have gotten her own show, like Hedfix, I hated the show's demise from the second seasons end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.