GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 Bonus Disc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike'.
Sat 30/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Don't know if any of you have heard but there will be a bonus disc for Rogue Squadron 3 upon it's release, according to the email;

"The Bonus Disc contains Atari's Star Wars arcade game from 1982 playable on the Nintendo GameCube, Rebel Strike single-player demo and Bonus Content such as Game Trailers, Concept Art and more! "
Sat 30/08/03 at 10:04
Regular
Don't know if any of you have heard but there will be a bonus disc for Rogue Squadron 3 upon it's release, according to the email;

"The Bonus Disc contains Atari's Star Wars arcade game from 1982 playable on the Nintendo GameCube, Rebel Strike single-player demo and Bonus Content such as Game Trailers, Concept Art and more! "
Sat 30/08/03 at 10:25
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Not heard anything but I hope so. Sounds interesting!

Does anyone else think games are going the ways of DVD? Don't release a 2nd disk full of extras, then you just ain't cool enough.

:)
Sat 30/08/03 at 11:02
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Sounds like good news to me. And Belldandy you wrote, 'according to the email', what email is this?
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:04
Regular
I've heard there's a Gladius demo, too. Which would be nice.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:02
Regular
A Rebel Srike demo? Why would you want that if you have the whole game lol?
how can you be gettin bored of demo disks? I think they're ace!
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:03
Regular
Email was from a SR competitor so can't say, they sell lots of game ...
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:08
Regular
do you have to preorder to get it, like with Mario Kart (i think)?
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:11
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> I've heard there's a Gladius demo, too. Which would be nice.

Gladius is utter guff.

Played the demo on Xbox, bloody awful.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:14
Regular
really? I thort that maybe it would be quite cool slashing people with swords and stuff, but then I heard it had magical powers in it and stupid things like that and I hate anything like that so I thort NO THANKS! lol.
I guess if I want sword fighting I'll have to do with Jedi Knight on the PC or Knites of The Old Repulbic on the xbox
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:16
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Gladius is utter guff.
>
> Played the demo on Xbox, bloody awful.

Gah, I was hoping it would be alright, even thought the idea of choosing all your steps sounds very crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.