GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One reason to look forward to Top Spin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Top Spin'.
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:14
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
http://www.xboxlive.com/media/ games/topspin/sim-topspin-0002.jpg

Looking good from where I'm standing.
Wed 03/09/03 at 20:17
Regular
Virtua Tennis and Mario Tennis are the only two decent tennis games I've played, so hopefully this one will fare well. I'm also hoping for a fluid and responsive control system - such was the downfall of many a tennis game.
Wed 03/09/03 at 14:21
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I'd like Sega to develop a new Virtua Tennis, personally.

--Same here! But from what I have heard and what I have seen, this may well be a Virtua Tennis beater! If it is, then its probably going to be one of my fav games ever, considering Virtua Tennis 2 is my fav sports title of all time.
Wed 03/09/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Remember me?"
Hedfix wrote:
> "and I went down to Walmart on one of those tethered elephants
> but I ran out of orderves, so we had to go back and dig up my deads
> auntie and sell her for 2 arabian coins"
>
> etc etc.

R O T F F L M F A O !
Wed 03/09/03 at 13:49
Regular
"8==="
You pretended he was Goatboy didn't you? ;D
Wed 03/09/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I usually just block them, once on Mech Assault this kid kept whining, so feeling vindictive I shouted "Right **** you you little **** , I'm gonna blast the **** out of you every moment you're here" and then, in my maxed out Mad Cat, versus his Puma, proceeded to hunt him down for the entire remaining 10 minutes. He died a lot, and everyone else playing stopped firing at me and him so I could hunt him down :D He pulled after 5 minutes of death dealing :P
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:36
Regular
"8==="
But ripping morons is fun! :)

Don't insult them just play along and gradually make more and more daft claims about your 'british behaviour'.

See how long it takes for them to twig. ;)

"and I went down to Walmart on one of those tethered elephants but I ran out of orderves, so we had to go back and dig up my deads auntie and sell her for 2 arabian coins"

etc etc.
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:32
Regular
Hedfix wrote:

> Hint: Play along and rip the pee out of them, much better than
> getting wound-up old chap. ;)

I never get wound up. It takes more than a pasty faced 12 year old sitting in his mothers basement, to get me wound up.

I tend to just block them. Believe me, I've tried insulting these fools back and telling them to grow up and stop acting like such a cockface, but only on the rare occassion does it make any difference. Most of them you could say anything to and it would go in one ear and out the other.
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:29
Regular
"8==="
They won't know what hit them when I get live.

Hint: Play along and rip the pee out of them, much better than getting wound-up old chap. ;)
Wed 03/09/03 at 11:26
Regular
I agree with you about the Brits, 99% of the Brits I've spoken too online have been friendly.

There are quite a few safe American's online, it's just you need to sort through the crap to get to the good one's. If I hear another Yank tell me to "f**k off and eat tea and crumpets" then I might have to strangle someone.

The amount of morons online that use racial stereotypes is quite astonishing.
Wed 03/09/03 at 10:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> If your friends don't own it then you'll most likely get stuck with 3
> cocky yanks who quit the game when they're loosing.

Aye to that, last night the host was dropped five times when the losing team had the server owner on their side and they were all Americans. Wouldn't be so bad if some of them were any good, I'm not brilliant at the game, but I can recognise decent players and all the really good ones I've been in games with have been Brits, and they're not morons like their US counterparts. I'm ginding generally that the Brits, whilst swearing more, are much friendlier than the Americans, heck even the French/Germans are friendlier.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.