GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons Vs Gaming"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/09/01 at 17:38
Regular
this is still unconfirmed but i am seeing and hearing more and more rumours about a simpsons skate boarding game.

heres what i just heared, i got more stuff somewhere ill dig it up one day - if i can be bothered.

'Skateboarding is not a crime,' yell both Electronic Arts and Fox Interactive. The former is hoping to make ammends for its Playstation travesty, Street Sk8er. Fox, on the other hand, plans to use its Simpsons license once again for a boarding title using Springfield citizens. Both skating vids will cover the next-gen consoles.

imaging jumping the springfield gourge as homer on a skate board, just like in the episode, bart the dare devil

i think fox are playing it safe after the o-so-dissapointing simpsons wrestling by cloning succseful games, eg crazy taxi and tony hawks.

just one more thing

should tony hawk be clutching his boared in fear? or will this be just another simpsons wrestling?

2 more things:

whats your favourite simpsons game:

simpsons wrestling
cartoon studio
virtual springfield
arcade game
krusty's fun house
camp deadly
treehouse of horror
bart vs the juggenauts
barts nightmare
the simpsons vs the world
bart vs the space mutants
bart and the beanstalk
(if ive left any out,please state them)

what type of simpsons game do you want to see in the future?

i wouldnt mind a platform - they could copy mario64.
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:47
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
My fave simps game is easily Bart vs The Space Mutants. Classic , and rock 'ard too!
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:42
"shut it you tart"
Simpsons Cartoon studio is well wicked, and Bart vs The Space Mutants is a classic. I had it for my Mega Drive and now i've got it on an emulator. They should re-release it for the PS2
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
SIMPSONS ROAD RAGE OFFICIAL SITE LAUNCHED!!!

http://www.simpsonsroadrage.com/

o and that bowling game is in the arcades abrored in some places
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
blimeyoreilly wrote:
> fingers crossed the handling gets sorted. the screenshots look pretty darn
> good.

Its not out till late November so they have a good couple of months to tweak it to perfection!! I have high hopes for this game!!
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:00
Regular
fingers crossed the handling gets sorted. the screenshots look pretty darn good.
Mon 24/09/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
I hope that Road Rage will be worth it - Early reports are saying the handling is terrible at the moment!!
Mon 24/09/01 at 18:51
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The best Simpsons game ever has to be Bart Verses the world on the nes, Its a classic.
Mon 24/09/01 at 18:20
Regular
"Whatever!"
I like both Simpsons Virtual Springfield and Cartoon Studio!!

A Simpsons skate game would be amazing if they could pull it off - Ive also heard rumours about a Simpsons bowling game which was meant for the PSOne but nothings been said since!!
Mon 24/09/01 at 17:38
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
this is still unconfirmed but i am seeing and hearing more and more rumours about a simpsons skate boarding game.

heres what i just heared, i got more stuff somewhere ill dig it up one day - if i can be bothered.

'Skateboarding is not a crime,' yell both Electronic Arts and Fox Interactive. The former is hoping to make ammends for its Playstation travesty, Street Sk8er. Fox, on the other hand, plans to use its Simpsons license once again for a boarding title using Springfield citizens. Both skating vids will cover the next-gen consoles.

imaging jumping the springfield gourge as homer on a skate board, just like in the episode, bart the dare devil

i think fox are playing it safe after the o-so-dissapointing simpsons wrestling by cloning succseful games, eg crazy taxi and tony hawks.

just one more thing

should tony hawk be clutching his boared in fear? or will this be just another simpsons wrestling?

2 more things:

whats your favourite simpsons game:

simpsons wrestling
cartoon studio
virtual springfield
arcade game
krusty's fun house
camp deadly
treehouse of horror
bart vs the juggenauts
barts nightmare
the simpsons vs the world
bart vs the space mutants
bart and the beanstalk
(if ive left any out,please state them)

what type of simpsons game do you want to see in the future?

i wouldnt mind a platform - they could copy mario64.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.