GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best rally game out?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/08/03 at 16:37
Regular
i have just started liking rally games and dont seem to like gt3 or mc2 so i have been looking at the colin mcrae games. i may wait for colin mcrae 4 or wrc3 but shall i just get cm3 or wrc2 as i cant be bothered to wait a month. should i also buy a steering wheel cheaply or expensively because if it is not essential i may just get a cheap or not help me please
Tue 02/09/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Mark, haven't seen you around for a while, I didn't like CMR3 either really, but CMR4 should be a big improvement, CMR2 on PC was one of my top 10 games ever :)
Tue 02/09/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Sorry that should have said

"Oh by the way CM is crap in my opinion"
Tue 02/09/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Played WRC2 and CM [can't remember which one] and outta the two, WRC2 wins hands down....infact not only hands down but it basically puts CM on the floor, drives rear wheels onto the game box carefully, raises the revs to about 7 or 8k and dumps the clutch - ergo shooting the CM box along with the DVD inside about 300ft behind it, hopefully smashing it into lots of little pieces as it falls painfully to it's stoney grave down the mountainside.

Oh by the way CM is crap!
Tue 02/09/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
true, it was due out 19th Sept last I heard
Tue 02/09/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'd personally wait for Colin McRae 4.
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I prefer WRC2 over CMR3 and it is out on Platinum now :)
Sun 31/08/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea I certainly prefer CMR3. But WRC2 is going platinum very soon, if it hasn't already.
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:54
"period drama"
Colin McRae is the best rally game by far.
Get that.
Slidey slidey.

As for the wheel - I'm more confortable using a pad but with practise I suppose a wheel could be better. Although you'd probably have to get a decent (pretty expensive) one to enjoy it properly.

Or was that mail-order brides?
Sun 31/08/03 at 16:37
Regular
i have just started liking rally games and dont seem to like gt3 or mc2 so i have been looking at the colin mcrae games. i may wait for colin mcrae 4 or wrc3 but shall i just get cm3 or wrc2 as i cant be bothered to wait a month. should i also buy a steering wheel cheaply or expensively because if it is not essential i may just get a cheap or not help me please

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.