GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"command & conquer generals"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Command & Conquer: Generals'.
Sun 31/08/03 at 21:46
Regular
if you have got command & conquer generals you should get a serial number with it.
if you would will 1 of you please give me the number because i did'nt get one with my game.
Sun 31/08/03 at 21:46
Regular
if you have got command & conquer generals you should get a serial number with it.
if you would will 1 of you please give me the number because i did'nt get one with my game.
Mon 01/09/03 at 10:34
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
contact EA technical support in the UK and they'll help you, providing you've got a legal copy of the game of course, you'll need the manual that came with it...

Actually, if you put the barcode from the manual in a post on here that'd prove to us you have the game.

Noone but bubble reply, please.
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:40
Regular
that is the thing i didn't get a manual with my game!!!!
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:44
Regular
What kind of cheap shop sells a game with no manual or CD Key?
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:55
Regular
i don't know but i really want to play on the game but i can't.
Mon 01/09/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
So... You don't know where you bought the game from?
There sounds to be some form of short term memory loss here, meaning you cannot say for sure that you did not get a manual, as you may have eaten it and forgotten.
Mon 01/09/03 at 13:29
Regular
You're not telling us the full story. Now, you either tells exactly where and how you get the game and we might be able to help. Sounds to me like you got the game of a friend or something.
Mon 01/09/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
He's got a copy, if it was genuine no one would keep it when they had paid £30 for a game they could not play. PLus Westwood's forum clearly says anyone who legitimately has not got a CD key should contact the relevant tech support.

Here we go bubble,

08702432435 EA Customer Support UK (and yes it is them), explain the problem, tell them the shop that sold you a game with no manual and all will be solved.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.