GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where has ..... gone too"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/09/01 at 13:50
Regular
all i want to know is where have these WWF superstars gone too:

K-Kwik
Trish Stratus
Essa Rios
Chyna
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Vince Mcmahon (Even though he is not a Superstar)
Jerry Lyn

when billy gunn came back Road Dogg went i was hoping the New age outlaws would return.
Tue 25/09/01 at 10:17
tyranitar_master wrote:
> Thanks for sorting this out

I thought the WWF had to change its name on the
> Website address.

when the webpage name changes it should be
> www.worldwrestlingfederation.com But then again its a bit long init

I meant change the web page address not the name its self if it does not sound clear above
Tue 25/09/01 at 10:16
Thanks for sorting this out

I thought the WWF had to change its name on the Website address.

when the webpage name changes it should be www.worldwrestlingfederation.com But then again its a bit long init
Tue 25/09/01 at 09:00
Regular
"..."
*Runs off and registers all the web adresses they could possibly use so that they have to buy them off me :D*
Mon 24/09/01 at 21:18
Regular
"WWJD"
they'd never change it to that no way it's way to long they need to find a new website address that's short and snappy they'll probably hold a contest and the winner. er? i don't no gets something good
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:05
Regular
that would take ages to write
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:03
Regular
"..."
well, they'll have to change it to something. If they wanted, they could change it to world_wrestling_federation.com. However, a lot of people may mis-spell that :D
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:00
Regular
so they will proberbly change it to WWFe.com
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:54
Regular
"..."
Kid Rock wrote:
> vince mcmahon is appealing against the decision to change the name of the WWF
> because the other WWF(world wildlife fund) have sued them and they won so
> WWF(wrestling)will have to change its name.

Incorrect. The WWF has only lost the right to use the web address wwf.com. They cannot be made to change their actualy name unless a company in THE SAME LINE OF BUSINESS had used the same name first.
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:20
Regular
vince mcmahon is appealing against the decision to change the name of the WWF because the other WWF(world wildlife fund) have sued them and they won so WWF(wrestling)will have to change its name
Mon 24/09/01 at 19:00
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer Trish chipped a bone in her ankle and had to have surgery to remove it. Currently recovering. Hopefully ill get some Sratusfaction soon ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.