GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"conflict desert storm!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Conflict Desert Storm'.
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:25
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
In what ways is CDS better on the Cube than the Xbox...Discuss!
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
In what ways is CDS better on the Cube than the Xbox...Discuss!
Regular
what a rivetting topic
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Well don't answer then Borat...Id rather not hear your pathetic drivell anyway! If anyone with an IQ larger than their age reads this post, I am actually quite interested in your response!
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:36
Regular
In the 60 odd ways the developers listed I imagine..
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Hmm, I'll answer.

Better graphics, though the difference is minimal in my opinion especailly on 60hz display through RGB scart cable.

Improved enemy AI, but again this doesn't make much difference and the enemy still seems prone to headlong suicidal charges into you.

In the US it got different cover art and the sub title "Back To Baghdad" as it's GC release coincided with the Iraq crisis beginning.

Other than that I don't know any other differences, apart from Xbox owners had the game aroun 5 months earlier...plus the Xbox version is the only one to allowe custom soundtracks.

Roll on the sequel - 19th September !
Mon 01/09/03 at 17:40
Regular
"8==="
-Response-:

www.IGN.com

Search for it with their site search engine and find the article listing the differences.

-End of response-
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:36
Regular
They are quite considerably different.

Follow Hedfix's instructions to find out how.
Wed 03/09/03 at 10:06
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Thanks for the advice! I got the Xbox version in the end, just cos' I have 4 pads for it, and it was £20 cheaper! Top game though!
Wed 03/09/03 at 20:13
Regular
Did you win your copy?

The Cube game can be found for as little as £20. :D
Thu 04/09/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
No, i didnt win it, but it was the pad issue that was significant, cause I know how how class it was as a multi-player.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.