GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stratergy talk"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/09/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Don't know if anyone has done one of these but anyway here you can talk about stratergy (like the thread sez) games and give helpfull tips hint's cheats and whatever.Rightnow i'm playing Warcraft 3:frozen throne.Hint's tips are welcome. So whats your favorite so far mine are the orcs and the undead.
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Found a good strategy for single player C+C Generals with the Chinese, use flame tanks to create a wall of fire around your assault force, meaning the GLA's short ranged stuff can't touch you.
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
What's the highest level unit you've had to kill in campaign, mine is a level 11 Sea king.
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I wouldn't take advice from him
>
> I pwn Cm's ass.

Tch, i know undead inside out and you know it.
Mon 01/09/03 at 19:41
Regular
I wouldn't take advice from him

I pwn Cm's ass.
Mon 01/09/03 at 19:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My first hero is the death knight, my second hero is variable. Usually crypt lord or dreadlord.
Mon 01/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Cookie monster what 3 heroes do you get normally, mine are The Crypt-Lord and Lich king I normally only have 2 heroes.
Mon 01/09/03 at 18:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
~*[Axe-Man]*~ wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Undead are my primary race.
>
> Mine used to be the orcs but now they are the undead.Have you bought
> a pitlord (it's that big satan dude, you see him in a movie with 2
> orcs witch get attacked by him) if you get him to level 6 and get
> doom you can kill almost anything.

The pit lord is lord of pants. Doom can kill a single unit, but the doom guard really isnt worth it. Howl of terror is great though.
Mon 01/09/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
cookie monster wrote:
> Undead are my primary race.

Mine used to be the orcs but now they are the undead.Have you bought a pitlord (it's that big satan dude, you see him in a movie with 2 orcs witch get attacked by him) if you get him to level 6 and get doom you can kill almost anything.
Mon 01/09/03 at 18:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Undead are my primary race.

The mission where you have the option to get sapphiron is aces.
Mon 01/09/03 at 18:04
Regular
My stratergy talk isn't all it used to be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.