GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it worth me saving up for a GBA?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/09/01 at 22:23
Regular
I get £20 a week and I have a ps2 pc and dc(god rest its soul) I was wondering would it be worth me buying a GBA?

Commments Plz
Sun 23/09/01 at 22:23
I get £20 a week and I have a ps2 pc and dc(god rest its soul) I was wondering would it be worth me buying a GBA?

Commments Plz
Mon 24/09/01 at 04:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
Absolutely - I would recommend it!!
Mon 24/09/01 at 09:56
Regular
"DS..."
buy one!
slik ~_~
Mon 24/09/01 at 13:03
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer you might aswell get one! Weeks of joy will follow!
Mon 24/09/01 at 15:22
There are several reason why you should save up and get a GBA.

Number One. The games are brilliant. Out at the moment, you have Mario Kart: Super Circuit, which is an absolutely superb game, and is every bit as good as the other previous Mario Kart titles. There is also games like Bomberman, Tony Hawks 2 and F Zero, all of which are really good. The future games are looking good as well, with Final Fight One topping my list of GBA games to get next, although there are several good games coming out as well.

The GBA is also backward compatable, so if you own a Gameboy or GBC, you will still be able to play those games. This is a brilliant feature, as it means there are absolutley tonnes of games to choose from when you do eventually get around to buying one.

The games themselves look very similar to SNES games, although better if you ask me. Mario Kart Super Circuit for example has 20 of it very own tracks as well as four exclusive Battle mode tracks, and also include are all of the SNES tracks (which are very hard to get by the way). Each of the tracks look every bit as good as the SNES and more, with added touches such as rain. Brilliant.

I hope this makes your decision much easier my friend.
Mon 24/09/01 at 16:45
Yea I will probaly start saving up for one then after I get project eden

Broken sword looks better than the psone version

Paul
Mon 24/09/01 at 17:14
Regular
you'll not regret it, i got Konami as my first game and even after you've completed it you'll stay playing for ages.
Tue 25/09/01 at 10:15
Regular
"DS..."
you bought konami! i bet that was expensive! as for playing with them, i don't wan't to know!
slik ~_~
Tue 25/09/01 at 11:17
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Konami! Must have been quite expensive!
Tue 25/09/01 at 14:20
Regular
"DS..."
lol
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.