GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Splniter Cell Content"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:28
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Taken from Gigex;

"Ubi Soft has announced two more downloadable levels that gamers can get via Xbox Live...

This is why Xbox Live rocks folks. Smooth online play and free content to extend the life of a game -- and when that game is Splinter Cell, many people will be made happy.

So you've beaten the game, and you downloaded Kola Cell and beaten that too. What's next? Well Ubi Soft says that a new mission called "Vselka" is on its way. The mission will contain two levels, the first of which is scheduled for September, while the second is slated for October. In the first level, Sam will have to infiltrate an enemy base, and on the second level, he'll find himself on a submarine with nuclear warheads -- a delicate situation indeed.

Interestingly, Ubi Soft remarked that this Splinter Cell mission will be the toughest one yet. Better start sharpening your stealth skills now!"

Live owners rejoice, non live owners prepare your posts/letters about not being able to get it. Other format owners of Splinter Cell sulk because they have no way to get this new stuff (except PC Owners maybe).
Tue 02/09/03 at 20:41
Regular
TGMbloke wrote:
> Ok - so I needed gamezfreak

Damn right you did.
Tue 02/09/03 at 20:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Nothing like some new downloads to keep the longevity going. ;-)
Tue 02/09/03 at 15:45
Regular
Woot.

Splinter cell on a sumbarine with nucleur warheads?

Oh yes.
Tue 02/09/03 at 15:42
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Was to be expected...

;-)
Tue 02/09/03 at 15:35
Regular
And in my excitement to post here I mistyped Splinter.
Tue 02/09/03 at 15:22
Regular
"All about the Beats"
This is why consoles should be online!
Tue 02/09/03 at 13:28
Regular
Taken from Gigex;

"Ubi Soft has announced two more downloadable levels that gamers can get via Xbox Live...

This is why Xbox Live rocks folks. Smooth online play and free content to extend the life of a game -- and when that game is Splinter Cell, many people will be made happy.

So you've beaten the game, and you downloaded Kola Cell and beaten that too. What's next? Well Ubi Soft says that a new mission called "Vselka" is on its way. The mission will contain two levels, the first of which is scheduled for September, while the second is slated for October. In the first level, Sam will have to infiltrate an enemy base, and on the second level, he'll find himself on a submarine with nuclear warheads -- a delicate situation indeed.

Interestingly, Ubi Soft remarked that this Splinter Cell mission will be the toughest one yet. Better start sharpening your stealth skills now!"

Live owners rejoice, non live owners prepare your posts/letters about not being able to get it. Other format owners of Splinter Cell sulk because they have no way to get this new stuff (except PC Owners maybe).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.