GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"r u all bored?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/09/01 at 21:34
Regular
if u look at the forums 2nite u will see how uterly stupid they r.
r u all bored.
i thought i was bad.
Sun 23/09/01 at 23:09
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I dont care what your holidays are as i have plenty of free time during the week anyway at 6th form. On thursday im at 6th form for an hour!!

And then i have the pleasure of normall school holidays. :)

I feel sorry far all of you at full time school, especially those doing GCSE's. good luck though.
Sun 23/09/01 at 23:02
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Yep, Nick's right. School is something you'd rather not have, but then again, who would!? :D

Thanks to the scummy school that we have the pleasure of attending 5 days a week, school days are a nightmare. Ok ok, I know there's only, what, 15 minutes extra time of what we DID have (before they changed the time schedule) but that REALLY does make all the difference, you know.

I suppose shorter days and shorter holidays are better than longer day and longer holidays I suppose, eh? But then again...;-)

Shocktrooper.
Sun 23/09/01 at 22:32
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Heh..we have 2 days 8:40 > 3:15, 3 days 8:00 > 3:15.

50 mins lunch break, 15 mins break...but we're always let out late for them..
Sun 23/09/01 at 22:11
That's harsh! I have 1 hour lunch breaks with 1 quarter of an hour break! We also have 5 lessons each of which are 1 hour long! So I guess I get off lightly.

(But I can't get over the 9 weeks Summer holidays!)
Sun 23/09/01 at 22:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
Actually, Nick I have 8 lessons a day and a half hour break and a 35 minute lunch break. I don't get off that lightly you know.
Sun 23/09/01 at 22:04
I start at half past 8 and finish at 3:05. But I bet you get something like 2 hour lunch breaks and half an hour breaks between the two lessons you have a day!
Sun 23/09/01 at 22:02
Regular
"You've upset me"
Seifer wrote:
> 9 week summer holidays!!! Lucky swine, I get 6 and a half weeks and one weeks
> half term! So when it comes down to holidays, I'm robbed in more ways than one!

Yup :-D

But remember I start at 8.20 and go on till 4 and I have to go on Saturday morning too... But still... 9 week summer hols!

YAY!
Sun 23/09/01 at 22:01
9 week summer holidays!!! Lucky swine, I get 6 and a half weeks and one weeks half term! So when it comes down to holidays, I'm robbed in more ways than one!
Sun 23/09/01 at 21:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Seifer wrote:
> Now that is bad! I'd rather skip school, infact death seems a better option,
> getting up early on a Saturday is a fate worse then death!

I think the
> earliest I ever woke up on Saturday was early Sunday morning!

:D

Lol

It's not that bad actually plus the time gets made up for by us having 9 week summer holidays, 2 week half terms and 3 week easter and christmas holidays :-D
Sun 23/09/01 at 21:57
Now that is bad! I'd rather skip school, infact death seems a better option, getting up early on a Saturday is a fate worse then death!

I think the earliest I ever woke up on Saturday was early Sunday morning!

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.