GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Any ideas where i could buy ( Enter the Matrix )"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Wed 03/09/03 at 06:52
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Well i am new in this forum please any ideas of how i could buy Enter the matrix it's cool am in New jersey even if it is a $100 i will buy i will appericiate it
Thu 04/09/03 at 02:34
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
thanks guys well i got it from a near by shop for a 41 dollar sorry i now remember this is a british site okay no cuffusion again i will plan to really travel to the uk hope it is not to borring over there. Bye
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:39
Regular
Maybe you should try looking in some shops.

:-)
Wed 03/09/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Go to www.Amazon.com and search for Enter The Matrix, when I looked there were 51 second hand copies as well as new copies from Amazon on 24 hour dispatch, all for considerably less than $100.
Wed 03/09/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Rosalind wrote:
> You see my confusion?

Not really, I think Hobbit got confused that this was a UK based mailorder company. I thought it was pretty obvious really. ;)
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
One of these days Special Reserve will expand into the global market and sell all formats, and the confusion will end.

(Except for the fact that the US based SR site will be called SpecialReservey'all.com).
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Well if you can get the game on NTSC, then why not just buy it from an American Shop, rather than asking on a British forum, connected to a British games selling company.

You see my confusion?
Wed 03/09/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ros, if you look at the other post by Hobbit, I've given him the link to playusa which is for the american market [I think].
Wed 03/09/03 at 09:28
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Would you be able to play a PAL game on an American system?
Wed 03/09/03 at 09:20
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Flying Pig, if someone turns up on this site saying they want to spend $100 and also say they are from New Jersey....doesn't this give you the impression that they are from the US of A!?!?!

Hobbit, try a US based site, or www.play.com as they've got cheap prices and also have imports for us :-)

Welcome to the forum as well.
Wed 03/09/03 at 09:00
Regular
"Complete Banker"
1) Don't

2) If you're desperate to buy the game - have you tried a shop or a website? I don't think I'd cost you $100 either.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.