GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/09/03 at 17:57
"I love yo... lamp."
Just a thread to say what the last game you played was. Just nice and simple. Nothing else. A games version of the what are you listening to thread.

I'll start.

Project Gotham Racing - Xbox
Page:
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:50
Regular
"Catch it!"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> The Warriors-PS2 just excellent!
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:15
"I love yo... lamp."
Project Gotham Racing 2 - Xbox
Mon 14/11/05 at 17:07
Regular
"Catch it!"
How much do you collect?
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The ones in arcades / pubs are rock hard. Even with 5 of us playing a few games most weekends we've only ever got to £250,000 a few times and then collected.
Sat 12/11/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
It would be good if they made one you could win money on.
Sat 12/11/05 at 15:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've got it on my phone as well - was looking for some games and it was only £2.50 so I downloaded it. Problem is the questions database is small so after about a month you've answered every question about 5 times even the £1M ones so you remember all the answers and get £1M everytime without using any lifelines. Gets boring then though.
Fri 11/11/05 at 21:44
Regular
"Catch it!"
Smedlos wrote:
> I've never won £1M, got to the question a few times and guessed
> the answer and you'd have thought after 4 goes I'd get one right but
> no.
>
> I did actually think about hooking my PS2 up to the TV next to my PC
> and using the internet to search for answers I didn't know to say I'd
> won £1M but decided that would be far too sad!

Me and my friends use to do like three player games and things. So we would answer a question, at a time.
Thu 10/11/05 at 10:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've never won £1M, got to the question a few times and guessed the answer and you'd have thought after 4 goes I'd get one right but no.

I did actually think about hooking my PS2 up to the TV next to my PC and using the internet to search for answers I didn't know to say I'd won £1M but decided that would be far too sad!
Wed 09/11/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
Smedlos wrote:
> For some reason I decided to blow the dust off Who Wants To Be A
> Millionaire and have a go last night. Got to £250,000 then
> threw a strop after I guessed wrong and went back to watching TV.

That game use to really pea me off. Its still up on my shelf.
Wed 09/11/05 at 11:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
For some reason I decided to blow the dust off Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and have a go last night. Got to £250,000 then threw a strop after I guessed wrong and went back to watching TV.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.