GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starcraft Ghost"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Starcraft'.
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:51
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
This game looks like a decent game from the trailer on the Wc:FT cd.
Any opinions
Sun 07/09/03 at 23:58
Regular
"I see you"
cipro wrote:
> I'd rather have a ful sequel to Starcraft, but Starcraft: Ghost still
> looks great in it's own right. Shall be another game to go on my
> list.

Apparently there is a sequel to StarCraft being made, but that's only a rumour i've heard and may not be true but i hope it is cos StarCraft is one of my favourite RTS games.
Sat 06/09/03 at 17:45
Regular
Hmm, maybe I'll get this, never played starcraft.
Sat 06/09/03 at 12:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'd rather have a ful sequel to Starcraft, but Starcraft: Ghost still looks great in it's own right. Shall be another game to go on my list.
Sat 06/09/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think it is coming out on PC a few months after the consoles, can't remember where I read that though. Should be great online.
Fri 05/09/03 at 13:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Looks great, one I'll definatly be getting on it's release. One probelem though, it's not on the PC, it's been developed exclusively for the console market. It might get converted some time after it's release, but that'd be a long way off yet.
Wed 03/09/03 at 19:51
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
This game looks like a decent game from the trailer on the Wc:FT cd.
Any opinions

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.