GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Champ Man Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship Manager 03/04'.
Wed 03/09/03 at 22:45
Regular
"This is my tagline"
is there gonna b a new champ man game 4 this season?????

oh and by the way hi evry1 my names Julian and im 15
Thu 11/09/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It would probably be called something like "Football competition Manager, made by SI Games, and not those prats at Eidos!" :)
Wed 10/09/03 at 18:52
Regular
er its also the last on sigames are making! under their ownership rights with eidos. Eidos get to keep the brand. Sigames the engine and data base.

Awiait Chumpionshup Manager, a champo look alike to appear straight away afterwards!
Wed 10/09/03 at 17:08
There's no need, just go to CMUpdate.com and download it, it gives you the new squads, the new tournament arrangements (like Rangers in the CL for example) and some other nice stuff. Anyone downloaded it to see if Kenyon's in Chelsea yet?

Problem is it starts at 2002. Which isn't really a problem.
Sat 06/09/03 at 10:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Finally, I'll now be now able to use the new, modified Man United and Chelsea squads. Fantabulous.
Thu 04/09/03 at 13:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think there was a recent press release saying that a new Champ Man game (CM03/04) is scheduled for 'the fourth quarter of this calendar year.'

Interesting news from www.sigames.com
Wed 03/09/03 at 23:40
Regular
Management games are getting out of hand.

For example:

Horse Racing Manager
Wed 03/09/03 at 22:47
Regular
No cm4 just came out a couple of months ago i wouldnt buy a new one as it would be only have on change and thats starting the game at the start of August 2003 plus the data updates which u can already get for free..
Wed 03/09/03 at 22:45
Regular
"This is my tagline"
is there gonna b a new champ man game 4 this season?????

oh and by the way hi evry1 my names Julian and im 15

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.