GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cats getting hurt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/06/06 at 13:55
Regular
My tom cat Tiger is always getting hurt he ump out of a second story window and broke his pore. i also have a girl cat flower she likes to sit on peoples laps when they are on the toilet. you cannot go into our bathroom without one of them following you.
Sun 02/07/06 at 10:38
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> If you lived roughly around the 7th floor of a building, a cat
> can reach terminal velocity, spread themselves out and glide to
> the ground.
>
> The 5th floor is the place where the most injuries occur as they
> can't reach terminal velocity.
>
> You know that cats always land on their feet and toast always
> lands butter side down. I propose that we strap a piece of toast
> butter side up on the back of a cat and my theory is that the cat
> will rotate in the air just inches from the ground...

'laughs' Who says a combination of physics and maths cannot resolve problems ;-) p.s maybe that cat is a part of that film, Cats & Dogs.
Fri 30/06/06 at 23:13
Regular
My kitty, Merlin, likes to fly downstairs and do a 180 degree slide on the hardwood landing. He especially loves pulling this maneuver when he hears someone going down. It's fun to watch, but not so fun when he leaps in front of you while you're decending. Oh yes, watch out for turbo-kitty or you'll find yourself tumbling about. I honestly think he's on a mission to trip someone up, really.

Last month, on one of his gliding escapades down the stairs, he started holding up one of his hind legs, hissing and hopping off. I thought that he'd probably landed funny or something, but it seems it was more likely an old injury. We got him from an animal shelter and he was abused by his previous owner. It took him a week to recover and now he's sprung back in all his spunky glory. He's a riot.
Fri 30/06/06 at 15:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If you lived roughly around the 7th floor of a building, a cat can reach terminal velocity, spread themselves out and glide to the ground.

The 5th floor is the place where the most injuries occur as they can't reach terminal velocity.

You know that cats always land on their feet and toast always lands butter side down. I propose that we strap a piece of toast butter side up on the back of a cat and my theory is that the cat will rotate in the air just inches from the ground...
Fri 30/06/06 at 14:27
Regular
"Mooching around"
Heh heh, reminds me of a Ricky Gervais sketch I once saw...
Fri 30/06/06 at 14:03
Regular
"..."
pearlygirly wrote:
> My tom cat Tiger is always getting hurt he ump out of a second
> story window and broke his pore.

Perhaps you should keep the windows shut?

> i also have a girl cat flower
> she likes to sit on peoples laps when they are on the toilet.
> you cannot go into our bathroom without one of them following
> you.

Perhaps you should shut the door behind you?
Fri 30/06/06 at 13:55
Regular
My tom cat Tiger is always getting hurt he ump out of a second story window and broke his pore. i also have a girl cat flower she likes to sit on peoples laps when they are on the toilet. you cannot go into our bathroom without one of them following you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.