GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"we have a commodor 64 original nintendo super nintendo n64"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Mobster"
would anyone want to buy
Sat 20/09/03 at 23:03
Regular
"oaps.org"
magrappy wrote:
> whats a retard?

Hmmm just why do you keep coming back here?

Definition: [n] a person of subnormal intelligence

Synonyms: cretin, half-wit, idiot, imbecile, moron, slow, slow up

Ah I see I inadvertantly answered my question in answering yours for you
Sat 20/09/03 at 22:02
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
whats a retard?
Sat 20/09/03 at 07:40
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
If you wasn't so much of a RETARD then people might like you.
Sat 20/09/03 at 02:21
"I love yo... lamp."
One of the things that annoys people so much is really poor English. It makes posts close to unreadable sometimes.

There would be a lot less name calling if everyone made an effort to be more articulate.

I like my Xbox. And I have been a gamer for years, and collected many consoles along the way.
Sat 20/09/03 at 02:16
Regular
"davidmorris182@hotm"
have you noticed no1 wants to talk or discuse anything on these forums,its always just shut up kn@b,or p|ss off,these forums have been recked by 10 year old xbox fans who take there frustration out in here instead of just takin there sh|ty x box's back . or throwing them under a bus,but it would have to be a big bus to get an x box under it.
Mon 08/09/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
I think you'll find its 'Commodore 64'

Dipstick.
Regular
"It's been a while.."
no
Regular
"Mobster"
would anyone want to buy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.