GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can it be true?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/09/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Complete Banker"
1) PS2 reduced to £129
2) GT4 before Christmas!?

A special GT4 / PS2 bundle:

Finally, providing Polyphony can finish the PAL conversion in time, December 10th will see the release of a Gran Turismo 4 pack for just 209 Euros (£144.99).

(Eurogamer.net)
Fri 05/09/03 at 18:15
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> It comes in waves. Few good games coming out soon and you might get
> interested in games again for a bit.

Pro evo 3 and GT4. Thats probably my lot for this year. Well, and probably the next GTA game whenever thats coming out.
Fri 05/09/03 at 14:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or†ega wrote:
> Xbox going down to £99 as well

Not really interested in an Xbox. The only games that interest me are Halo, PGR and that dead or alive volleyball game all of which i can play around my mates house. Until it drops to something like 50 quid i'll stick with my PS2 and GBA
Fri 05/09/03 at 02:57
"I love yo... lamp."
It comes in waves. Few good games coming out soon and you might get interested in games again for a bit.
Thu 04/09/03 at 23:27
Regular
Wish i had waited b4 i bought my xbox

Bought mine around the same time last year for around £200 and hardly play it now to be honest.

More of a case of me just losing interest in console gaming mind. I own all 3 consoles and hardly play them at all now.
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:04
"period drama"
Or†ega wrote:
> Xbox going down to £99 as well

Hurrah.
I needs me one o' those.

Then everything shall be complete.
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:01
Regular
Gran Turismo games have always been nice on the Eye. Then its fun to play at first before you get bored out of your mind racing round the same tracks listening to bloody Feeder in a VW Beetle for 30 odd hours. After completing it I couldn't see the point of going through another lack luster and unrewarding Gran Turismo game. Project Gotham, Mario Kart and F Zero GX will keep me happy. Failing that I will take a look at the ever more entertaining Colin McRae Rally 4 which looks like the mutts nuts.!
Thu 04/09/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've got to be honest I'm having doubts about GT4. It just looks like the same old game but with better graphics, okay, so it has online play, but I don't really care much for that. Right now GT4 is way down bottom on my 'to get' list.
Thu 04/09/03 at 15:28
Regular
Xbox going down to £99 as well
Thu 04/09/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I am getting bit worried about GT4 release date, no definite date for even a Jap release yet.

Also the Cube is now only $99 (£65 ish) in the States so I would expect a price cut from Ninty also, possibly a Cube and Mario Kart pack .....
Thu 04/09/03 at 14:21
"I love yo... lamp."
Probably. After all the PS2 is the most expensive console at the moment and the oldest and most underpowered.

It makes sense to reduce it to prevent Christmas sales going to the Xbox or GC just because they are £40+ cheaper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.