GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is anyone else getting this....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/09/01 at 13:21
Regular
Is it just my screen or has all the topics gone weird? There coloured blue then normal then blue again as it goes down like a football shirt.

Whats the deal with that?
Sun 23/09/01 at 14:52
"period drama"
well i don't think a normal italian plumber could save the world without a few magic mushrooms, do you?
Sun 23/09/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Back For Good"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Andy you really need to stay off them Mushrooms,

now you mention it, do you think Mario's on em?
I mean all he does is collect coins, goes to "toad's house" and gets himself them so called "mushrooms", haha :-)
Sun 23/09/01 at 13:28
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Three things could be the cause then:

1. The settings in the View menu have changed without you knowing.

2. Someone has tampered with the buttons on the front of your monitor.

3. Your modem is receiving the stuff it needs to display the body of the pages, but has got confused somewhere along the line.
Sun 23/09/01 at 13:28
Regular
"Wasting away"
RawisAndy wrote:
> Is it just my screen or has all the topics gone weird? There coloured blue then
> normal then blue again as it goes down like a football shirt.

Whats the deal
> with that?

My mate was having the same problem yesterday saying everything was turning blue. Weird. Go into the Customer Service thread and mention it. Brad was online earlier with his great sense of humour maybe he is still on now.
Sun 23/09/01 at 13:25
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Gaming Boy wrote:
> It hasn't happened to me.

Do you have Internet Explorer 5?

Yes I do, its really weird makes it hard to read the posts, its a really dark blue by the way
Sun 23/09/01 at 13:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
This is happening in the topics too
Sun 23/09/01 at 13:23
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It hasn't happened to me.

Do you have Internet Explorer 5?
Sun 23/09/01 at 13:22
Regular
Andy you really need to stay of them Mushrooms,
Sun 23/09/01 at 13:21
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Is it just my screen or has all the topics gone weird? There coloured blue then normal then blue again as it goes down like a football shirt.

Whats the deal with that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.