GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm ATV Offroad Furious"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/09/01 at 07:58
Regular
Allright...I've almost fried my brain and now I need help. So, I really like this game, right? It's pretty cool and it sure beats hurting myself on a real quad. Anyway, I've noticed in some cheat sites that there are quads to be "unlocked" in this game. I've followed all the suggestions. I've played this game 10+ hours straight beating the pro-career with the Ravage Eagle, etc. and so on, but no new quads!!! When one wastes his or her whole day playing a game (no matter how cool it is) and has nothing to show for it...eek! Can somebody straighten out the confusion and tell me once and for all is there really is a CR 500 and a Yamaha Raptor to be won in this game somewhere??? What am I doing wrong? Email me at [email protected] and help me get my act together.

Thanx
Sun 23/09/01 at 16:11
if he uses those chaets he wasted 10 hours!.
Sun 23/09/01 at 09:06
Regular
"  "
Well as far as i know there is only one new quad. It has full stats. Heres how you get it.

New quad

Go to pro career and type name as CHACHING.

Unlock all tracks

" " " " " WHATEXIT

Harder opponents

" " " " " ALLOUTAI

Fter u typed one of these it will return to main menu with new cheat activated. Now go to any mode and u can get the new quad and any tracks u couldn't unlock (i.e. all arena tracks)
Sun 23/09/01 at 07:58
Allright...I've almost fried my brain and now I need help. So, I really like this game, right? It's pretty cool and it sure beats hurting myself on a real quad. Anyway, I've noticed in some cheat sites that there are quads to be "unlocked" in this game. I've followed all the suggestions. I've played this game 10+ hours straight beating the pro-career with the Ravage Eagle, etc. and so on, but no new quads!!! When one wastes his or her whole day playing a game (no matter how cool it is) and has nothing to show for it...eek! Can somebody straighten out the confusion and tell me once and for all is there really is a CR 500 and a Yamaha Raptor to be won in this game somewhere??? What am I doing wrong? Email me at [email protected] and help me get my act together.

Thanx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.