GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Head Hunter Need serious help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/09/03 at 05:58
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Hey my friends, i need an answer. In headhunter a certain stage with greywolf in the gmc hqs when u have to punch some indents on a new emblem how do i do it it has a box which u have to press x to have the correct indents punched in the box please its urgent. Thanks me frinds
Tue 09/09/03 at 05:56
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
hey who u calling a mofo don't start me man please i checked it. It is no good u said just use the broken emblem i don't understand ur walikthrouh okay.
Mon 08/09/03 at 19:21
Regular
Read my walkthrough, mofo.
Mon 08/09/03 at 15:04
Regular
"thegodfather"
or vice versa ?
Mon 08/09/03 at 15:03
Regular
"thegodfather"
Hobbit wrote:
> hey the box looks like this
> BUT IN BOXES AM SUPPOSED TO use a the x buton to make the indents but
> on whose boxes. OOOO
> OOOO
> OOOO
> OOOO

Okay try this formation.

XOOX
XXXO
OXXO
XOOX
Mon 08/09/03 at 03:35
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
hey i went to the general chat i can't locate it i have searched the first to the third row but didn't find any stuff for head hunter can u tell me the topic thaks most grateful.
Sun 07/09/03 at 04:54
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Hobbit come over to the general chat WLT
Sun 07/09/03 at 04:48
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
hey the box looks like this
BUT IN BOXES AM SUPPOSED TO use a the x buton to make the indents but on whose boxes. OOOO
OOOO
OOOO
OOOO
Sat 06/09/03 at 06:20
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
no remember this there is gonna be a box okay containing small boxes okay am suppose to like use the x to copy it please can u like tell me the boxes to click on thanks.
Fri 05/09/03 at 13:45
Regular
"thegodfather"
Just found the walkthrough in an old mag, you need to use the half emblem to solve the pattern puzzle.
Just copy the pattern of indentations on the emblem onto the puzzle, then put the emblem into the machine.
Now go back to where you beat Bruce in the Boss fight and you the emblem on the locked door ?
Fri 05/09/03 at 10:03
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Around about that time yeah :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.