GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NGC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/09/01 at 20:15
Regular
My brother got the NGC Magazine on Friday and a video that came with it all the games looked class apart from Pikmin which looked a bit boring and Galleon looked a bit strange.

I like SMINTS!!!!!!!!!
Sat 22/09/01 at 20:15
Regular
My brother got the NGC Magazine on Friday and a video that came with it all the games looked class apart from Pikmin which looked a bit boring and Galleon looked a bit strange.

I like SMINTS!!!!!!!!!
Sat 22/09/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think Pikmin looks amazing!!
Sat 22/09/01 at 20:53
Regular
Did they get any spaceworld footage like Mario and Zelda?
Sun 23/09/01 at 01:33
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
NGC magazine? Is it out in stores now?

Or is it a 'special' magazine?

I wouldn't really be bothered about the video, because I've seen enough of them on ign.com.

Ah well, still a long time to go yet until we get our mits on that gorgeous 'cube, eh? :-(

If ONLY the world used the same system for technology (NTSC or PAL), then we could have the Gamecube at the same time as the Americans!

Darn!

Shocktrooper - waiting for GC with high anticipation.
Sun 23/09/01 at 09:53
Regular
"DS..."
Yes, NGC mag is in the shops NOW! i bought it yesterday, and i have to say that it is a good magazine, and it better and worse than NOM for various reasons, but i will from now on be buying both NGC and NOM because they both have theyre pros and cons. oh and i saw the video, it is pure class crammed into 20 minutes of video tape, I personally loved all the games, my fave on the tape has to be eternal darkness though, as it is soo atmospheric and realistic, you even get to see every drip of blood in amazing detail! just buy the mag and whatch the Video and you will see what i'm talking about!
slik ~_~
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:35
Regular
What possible Pros has NOM got?

Pros
Big writing
Short Words
Lots of pictures
Its got that dumbed down just for kids attitude

:)
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:38
who is the NGC mag published by?
Im really looking forward to a mag done by the same people as n64 magazine.
One thing , will there ever be demo discs with the official mag?
Sun 23/09/01 at 11:30
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What possible Pros has NOM got?

Pros
Big writing
Short Words
Lots of
> pictures
Its got that dumbed down just for kids attitude

:)

Any magasine that uses the words "wicked, cool and awesome" in one sentence shouldn't be trusted.
Sun 23/09/01 at 11:31
Regular
EvilBoris wrote:
> who is the NGC mag published by?
Im really looking forward to a mag done by the
> same people as n64 magazine.
One thing , will there ever be demo discs with the
> official mag?

Its made by the people that did N64 mag
Sun 23/09/01 at 12:08
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
It's published by Future Publishing (who also publish NOM).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.