GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MODS for Deus Ex"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Deus Ex'.
Sat 06/09/03 at 21:59
Regular
Can anyone here reccomend any good MODS for Deus Ex,and tell me where to find them?
Sat 13/09/03 at 15:12
Regular
Duncan David Brown wrote:
> you suck

If you have nothing decent to say go away
Sat 13/09/03 at 15:07
Regular
Well I can definately reecommend the Zodiac mod for Deus Ex if anyone fancies a go.In fact I'll as far to say that with very little tweaking it could have been released as an add - on pack for the original game.It runs as smooth as silk and the maps are tight,varied and most important of all,fun.

Thanks again for the link.
Wed 10/09/03 at 11:46
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Lugwig wrote:
> You have to be kidding about a February release date? First it was
> Autumn 2002, then Spring 2003, then Summer 2003, then definitely
> October 2003, then Christmas the was probable date, and now February?
> This is a joke.

February is a long way off, but I suspect it will be worth the wait. Doom3 also has slipped release date until early next year, though some suggest this is so it doesn't go in direct competition with Half-Life 2.
Wed 10/09/03 at 09:19
"Worf son of mogue"
you suck
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:54
Regular
i waited for project igi 2 for fourteen months of consecutively slipping release dates!
Tue 09/09/03 at 20:36
Regular
You have to be kidding about a February release date? First it was Autumn 2002, then Spring 2003, then Summer 2003, then definitely October 2003, then Christmas the was probable date, and now February? This is a joke.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:54
Regular
Thanks for that,I'm now getting stuck into DeusEx Zodiac,a mod I picked up off Planet Deus Ex.It's a good one too.

Hmmm,had'nt realised the release date for Invisible War was now in Feb,oh well it'll be worth waiting for.
Tue 09/09/03 at 15:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
February next year to be precise, which is still 5 months off yet.
Mon 08/09/03 at 14:40
"For the horde!!!!"
well Deus ex 2 is out sometime soon
Sun 07/09/03 at 12:22
Regular
That game is getting very old.. still good though i would try it out on my super comp if i could..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.