GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"homeworld 2 Demo!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Homeworld Cataclysm'.
Sun 07/09/03 at 14:32
Regular
After all this ive just found out theres a Homeworld 2 demo out!
Gonna check it out now!
http://homeworld2.sierra.com/news.php
Thu 11/09/03 at 22:17
Regular
BL@cK-$tORm wrote:
> Would get broadband but it isn't in my area >:(

i felt your pain once....BUT NOW I'VE GOT IT!!!!

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

*cough*
Thu 11/09/03 at 22:16
Regular
Homeworld 2 is a completely positive move forward for sierra. The graphics are absolutely superb - often surpassing unreal II in places. The flak frigates particularly appeal to me, as they are something completely new, and the way the ion cannons kinda 'build up' is so sweet it'd make my teeth rot. I am so glad i picked HW2 for a GAD - can't wait...
Thu 11/09/03 at 22:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
BL@cK-$tORm wrote:
> even on my old Athlon 1300!

Old? Don't say that!

YAY!

I want this game now.
Thu 11/09/03 at 13:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Possibly the 26th Sept for the release date, though being a game it could still be prone to slippage.

I loved the demo by the way, short but very sweet, those huge space battles are going to be amazing in the full version.
Wed 10/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
":D"
Does anyone know the confirmed UK release dat for Homeworld 2 - is it on the 26th of September? Am I correct, cos in PC Gamer magazine, the advert says 12th, other websites say the 16th, and some even say October!
Please someone reply ASAP cos my birthday is on the 28th and if it's gunna be released on the 26th then I might as well wait till my birthday to get it!

Oh by the way, I downloaded the 141.13MB demo on my 56k modem. It took about 13 hours, but was worth the wait, the game rocks, and runs as smooth as a button - even on my old Athlon 1300! Would get broadband but it isn't in my area >:(

http://www.geocities.com/thunderpuff2k
Sun 07/09/03 at 18:50
Regular
sweet! of course i'll have to wait until monday when broadband activates in my house. whoopee!!!
Sun 07/09/03 at 14:32
Regular
After all this ive just found out theres a Homeworld 2 demo out!
Gonna check it out now!
http://homeworld2.sierra.com/news.php

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.