GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"19 days til Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age'.
Sun 07/09/03 at 17:52
"The Will of D."
This is for all you golden Sun fans that have not imported their version from the USA throughout this 5 month gap between releases, I've already got it and played it to death and find it's very decent and is well worth a look in for the returning fans who have played the first game. But most people who have not played the first one will ave some difficulties in knowing the back story because it does not, I repeat does not recap the first game.
It is coming out on either the 25th (The Thursday) or the 26th (The Friday) of september over here in the UK.

Enjoy.
Tue 09/09/03 at 08:01
"The Will of D."
So what if I have played it.
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:15
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> Read as:
>
> 'Look at me, I have Golden Sun 2'

no more needs to be said really :)
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Read as:

'Look at me, I have Golden Sun 2'
Sun 07/09/03 at 17:52
"The Will of D."
This is for all you golden Sun fans that have not imported their version from the USA throughout this 5 month gap between releases, I've already got it and played it to death and find it's very decent and is well worth a look in for the returning fans who have played the first game. But most people who have not played the first one will ave some difficulties in knowing the back story because it does not, I repeat does not recap the first game.
It is coming out on either the 25th (The Thursday) or the 26th (The Friday) of september over here in the UK.

Enjoy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.