GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA Vice City"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sun 07/09/03 at 19:49
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
I hade GTA vice city since it came out on the ps2 and after all this time i am only 46% complete but there is nothing else to do, no mission's nothing, i just drive around killing anything that moves sound good i know but it is boring, if someone knows what i should be doing PLEASE let me know Cheers "LONG LIVE GTA

I hope there will be another GTA soon!!!
Sun 14/09/03 at 22:27
"period drama"
I always used the tank - usually crahed the chopper.
And with the tank you don't have to aim anywhere, just run into them.

I hear you with the jumps. Same thing happened to me.
Turned out I didn't actually do one the first ones properly (one over the river) even though I DID do it properly.
I know I did.
*Slap*
Stupid game
Sun 14/09/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Max Power"
im only 100% the biggest problem i had was the unique jumps i didnt know which ones i had done i just tryed all of the about 50 times if you need to do the vigilante missions use the hunter. hehehe
Sun 14/09/03 at 17:51
Regular
"errrr i dunno"
Pro Evo wrote:
> some prat will come sreeching in front of you off a junction, and you will either hit them or
> swerve out the way and end up on the roof...to which point the
> control pad is thrown across the room...
I think that is a gud piont that would happen with most ppl and that was really funny
Thu 11/09/03 at 19:56
"period drama"
You can actually right the ambulance when it's on it's side.
Just hold down the accelerator and (this is hard to explain) press the opposite direction than you'd think to - so press the direction to the side the ambulance is on.
And it just pops right back up. Helped me countless times.

Although running the patients over was more of an annoyance - they always run out infront when you're stopping. Grr!

* Also - never do the ambulance missions Downtown on the 2nd island. In the later levels you ALWAYS get some guy trapped in that compound you have to blow up. The gate won't open and you can't get to him.
To avoid the ultimate frustration, do the missons on the first island, just to be safe.
Thu 11/09/03 at 11:07
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Ive just started playing back on this recently. Theres still so much for me to do and im on 75%.

Its those damn ambulance missions that are the problem, you just know that when your on the later levels of it, some prat will come sreeching in front of you off a junction, and you either hit them or swerve out the way and end up on the roof...to which point the control pad is thrown across the room...
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:45
"period drama"
Oh right, because I worked my azz off to complete a game in the fullest possible way, it must mean I cheated.

Well, I didn't.

Actually, after I'd got my 100% I tried out most of the cheats for a bit of fun, which they were. Because I had earned the right to cheat.

Now I shall predict the furture:

You won't belive me.
*Shock*
Oh no! Mummy, hold me, please!

Good for you.
Wed 10/09/03 at 12:20
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I have 100%
>
> Yes, I say it at every possible moment.
> But, you must admit, I do rule.
>
> la la la

Yes, you rule alright. You rule the world of insecurity, having to boast about a 100% complete game even when you cheated to get there.

la la la etc.
Tue 09/09/03 at 07:35
Regular
"Party Hard"
Don't forget rampages.

Now your mindless killing sprees will have meaning.
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:21
Regular
I only got it a few days a go and it rocks muchos.

Along with the other comments there are 15 shops to rob as well.
Sun 07/09/03 at 20:29
"period drama"
I have 100%

Yes, I say it at every possible moment.
But, you must admit, I do rule.

la la la

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.