GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just Played a Gamecube!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/09/01 at 13:31
Regular
YEY, I played Luigis mansion and Wave race. I cant really comment on the games, apart from the fact that they were both good fun. But The Controller is Brilliant, It feels like it is part of your hand, it is sooooooo comfortable. The two analog buttons are great and they have the click at the end. Also the two analog sticks are rubber , so they are really comfortable and will never give you sore thumbs.
The console itself is tiny and is looks nice and cube shaped and perfectly shaped.
I WANT ONE
I seriously suggest that you Pre-Order one from Special Reserve.
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:31
YEY, I played Luigis mansion and Wave race. I cant really comment on the games, apart from the fact that they were both good fun. But The Controller is Brilliant, It feels like it is part of your hand, it is sooooooo comfortable. The two analog buttons are great and they have the click at the end. Also the two analog sticks are rubber , so they are really comfortable and will never give you sore thumbs.
The console itself is tiny and is looks nice and cube shaped and perfectly shaped.
I WANT ONE
I seriously suggest that you Pre-Order one from Special Reserve.
Sat 22/09/01 at 16:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
The release date cant come round quick enough!! I want one NOW!!!
Sat 22/09/01 at 16:14
Regular
Well I want Denise Richards sitting on my face, but that just isn't going to happen now is it

:)
Sat 22/09/01 at 16:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You are very lucky. I have seen a demo from my local import shop of Super monkey Ball which looks as if it plays well but I have never played one.
Sat 22/09/01 at 20:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Well I want Denise Richards sitting on my face, but that just isn't going to
> happen now is it

Mmmmm, Denise Richards!!
Sat 22/09/01 at 20:53
denise richards , now there a good actress. hehe
I am soooooooo close to buying a jap GC from www.liksang.com
Sun 23/09/01 at 02:05
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I would like to import a Gamecube too, but it involves all the necessary implications importing usually tags along - too expensive, have to buy games from that country and that country only, etc etc...

I think the only other option is Australia for us lads. They have PAL you see.
Sun 23/09/01 at 09:35
Regular
"DS..."
you lucky b****r! and where exactly did you play this gamecube console?
slik ~_~
Sun 23/09/01 at 10:21
Im this close to buying an import Gamecube. THe onl yhigni sthough, is that australia hasnt got a relase date yet, they are realsing them in nstc / pal territories
Sun 23/09/01 at 11:31
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
EvilBoris wrote:
> denise richards , now there a good actress. hehe
I am soooooooo close to
> buying a jap GC from www.liksang.com

It's a good price there!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.