GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"there will be...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/09/01 at 13:14
Regular
excuse me if i sound a little uconcerned about recent events but...

when do u think they will make a film about the twin tower tradegy, i don't know how long after the 2nd WW they started but it is a great concept.
they'd have to be careful who made it.
and that it showed the true story.
but, they will make one eventually, y'know
Sat 22/09/01 at 17:14
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I can tell you I won't be watching it, theres nothing entertaining about what
> happened. I doubt they will make a film anyway, when was the last time they made
> a film about a real life terrorist attack?

I suppose you could say Pearl
> Harbour, but its bit a different, well its not really but it would be like
> making a slasher film out of the Dr Shipman case, completely sick and
> unecessary.

They have made a film about Shipman.
Sat 22/09/01 at 14:23
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Oh sorry Tiltawhirl, I didn't realise that you'd already mentioned Pearl Harbor.

:)
Sat 22/09/01 at 14:20
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah I thought about this this morning. I think they'll definitely make a film about it and I thought it would be in about 50 years time.

And Tiltawhirl, I don't mean to sound patronising here, but did you watch Pearl Harbor. That's pretty similar and they ended up making a film about that (and it was about 50 years after it happened).
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:47
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Thank god.
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:41
Regular
Yeah I agree with what your saying there, they probably will make one in many years time, but its not in the forseeable future.
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:40
Regular
"Back For Good"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
it would be like
> unecessary.

Anyone seen Doctor Giggles?
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:31
Regular
"Wasting away"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I can tell you I won't be watching it, theres nothing entertaining about what
> happened. I doubt they will make a film anyway, when was the last time they made
> a film about a real life terrorist attack?

I suppose you could say Pearl
> Harbour, but its bit a different, well its not really but it would be like
> unecessary.

I hate to be sick about this but look now. WW2 has had many many film made about it and that was quite possibly the worst act from mankind that has ever to be seen. Saving Private Ryan, Schindlers List, The Thin Red Line. Althought they aren't really up to the same sort of impace they were all based around the men that lost there lives.

I would expect in possibly 50 years time for something to be made about this as a political film. Because what is happening now is like the Cold War
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I doubt there will be a film, no American would want to make a film about it. And then I doubt America would give a licence/allow any other nation make the film.

And also i would never watch such a film.
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:27
Regular
I can tell you I won't be watching it, theres nothing entertaining about what happened. I doubt they will make a film anyway, when was the last time they made a film about a real life terrorist attack?

I suppose you could say Pearl Harbour, but its bit a different, well its not really but it would be like making a slasher film out of the Dr Shipman case, completely sick and unecessary.
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:14
"period drama"
excuse me if i sound a little uconcerned about recent events but...

when do u think they will make a film about the twin tower tradegy, i don't know how long after the 2nd WW they started but it is a great concept.
they'd have to be careful who made it.
and that it showed the true story.
but, they will make one eventually, y'know

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.