GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/09/01 at 11:40
Regular
Check it out found this pic :

http://www.djmayhem.f2s.com/PS3.jpg

Somehow I don't think that sony will know what the PS3 will look like let alone the people that made this pic. LoL

Apparently Sony will team up with Toshiba and IBM to make PS3 which will be more pwerful the IBM's famous Deep Blue supercomputer.
Sat 22/09/01 at 11:40
Check it out found this pic :

http://www.djmayhem.f2s.com/PS3.jpg

Somehow I don't think that sony will know what the PS3 will look like let alone the people that made this pic. LoL

Apparently Sony will team up with Toshiba and IBM to make PS3 which will be more pwerful the IBM's famous Deep Blue supercomputer.
Sat 22/09/01 at 11:46
Regular
I wouldn't get your hopes up for the time being. PS2 has only begun to shine, so they won't bother too soon.
Sat 22/09/01 at 11:59
Regular
"  "
Lol. That looks like a PS2 thats just been dropped from the top of a very small building.
Sat 22/09/01 at 12:02
Regular
"Back For Good"
Do you remember how many pictures there were of the PS2 in playstation magazines. There were alot but they all looked like a better version of the playstation with PS2 on the side.

Look what it turned out to be, There's bound to be cruddy designs or fakes rather like that about but just IGNORE THEM.
Sat 22/09/01 at 12:06
Regular
"  "
Natbuc wrote:
> Lol. That looks like a PS2 thats just been dropped from the top of a very small
> building.

I mean tall building lol
Sat 22/09/01 at 12:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Its still very, very early to be talking of PS3, PS2 has only been out just over a year and still has a huge amount to offer. Just look at all the games that are being released in the coming months, there all looking superb, but then think of the games further down the line that will soon be coming out.

At the moment i would not believe anything you read on the net about PS3, sony are not going to release information on there new console 4-5 years before it is released and let the competition know what it is made of they.

As for that picture, i doubt it, im sure there will already be hundreds of pictures of it on the net somewhere.
Sat 22/09/01 at 12:51
Regular
"  "
I doubt the new sony console,if they make one, will be called playstation. I thought it was gonna be gscube. Ahh well who gives a dam about ps3 until 2007?
Sat 22/09/01 at 12:54
Regular
it has 26 trillon polygons per second
thats what it said in OPSM2 and it is coming out in 2006
Sat 22/09/01 at 12:58
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I think there is every chance that there new console will have playstation in it, the name is an household name, and the name its self will probally sell a large amount of the consoles, i would say expect it to be part of the new name.

And like you say, no need to worry about it until 2006-07...
Ha, that sounds so for into the future! :)
Sat 22/09/01 at 13:07
Regular
yeh and that is sonys last console

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.