GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yay!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Touched!"
My Order of KOTOR has just gone through and the game is on its way! Can't wait, i ordered from a well known site which sounds like lame, also - what do ppl think of Hitman 2? its in a 2 for £30 offer in town, also there are SSX Tricky, Turok, Rallisport Challenge, WWE Raw, Wreckless - Which two are best to get? Ta - Roll on Friday!
Tue 09/09/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Touched!"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Just played the demo of CM4.
>
> Buying the game next week.
>
> Enough said - Its totally awesome.
>
> AWESOME! :P

gotta agree with ya, good game
Tue 09/09/03 at 18:58
Regular
"All about the Beats"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Just played the demo of CM4.
>
> Buying the game next week.
>
> Enough said - Its totally awesome.
>
> AWESOME! :P

I have that demo too, but no Xbox :(

I dont know if i can hold out till October for the price drop!
Tue 09/09/03 at 17:13
Regular
Just played the demo of CM4.

Buying the game next week.

Enough said - Its totally awesome.

AWESOME! :P
Tue 09/09/03 at 12:07
Regular
"Touched!"
I might be getting the official RGB cable later - is it much better than the standard one? never used RGB before you see..also my TV is only a 21" philips (50hz) i think, will it work?
Tue 09/09/03 at 00:25
Regular
If you check out the latest Colin McRae Rally 4 shots I don't think you would be saying Rallisport was graphically superior. It will end up as a 10 day GAME return because I don't have room to play about with multi format games with 3 bloody consoles to support. Its a shame because I would like to own it but to be honest I won't have the time for it when Mario Kart, F Zero, Rallisport 2 and Project Gotham are released. The only other multiformat game I am considering buying is Freedom Fighters and the only one I definitley will be buying is 13.
Mon 08/09/03 at 23:48
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
The play very differently. C Mcrea 4 is alot more realistic, more of a serious game.

Rallisport has better visuals, is faster and more arcady. Thats no bad thing, its a good laugh to play, especially in multiplayer.
Mon 08/09/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Touched!"
Lou Role wrote:
> I would go for Hitman 2 and Rallisport Challenge.

Cheers, is there any point in Rallisport Challenge though when i am getting Colin Mc Rae 04 in a few weeks?
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:04
Regular
my kotor will also hopefully be arriving on friday. if so that's the weekend spoken for, if not I may shed a tear or two.
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hitman 2 is great.

It takes a while to get used to the controls. Loads of people just end up giving up because they can't play it properly, and dismiss the game as crap.

But it's good when you get into it.
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I would go for Hitman 2 and Rallisport Challenge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.