GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Annoyed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'm a bit pizzed off for several reasons today.

1) My xbox controller broke. The way I wrap the leads around to controller(to prevent a mess) has lead to the wire at the top becoming so frayed that the wire basically just snapped off the main controller. I'm gonna disect it later for shiz and giggles. However my other controller has the same problema nd its only a matter of time before that one breaks too.

2) My 3rd controller is long gone. My nob brother leant it without asking me. I won't be seeing that again.

3) In a desperate situation of xbox controllers I resorted to using the crappy Joytech block of a one I bought just so I could play 4 player. Guess what guys? Thats well and truely buggered too. The analogue sticks seams to have a mind of there own and randomly spin around now. They also jerk about too and its unusable. Horray!

4) I proabably will never have xbox live.

5) I'm skint and have no money for up and comming games.

I could go on.
Tue 09/09/03 at 17:18
Regular
I'm at college.
Tue 09/09/03 at 13:33
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> You are 22 and without a job? Surely something would be better than
> nothing at all...

Yes dignity and respect are better than nothing at all.
Tue 09/09/03 at 00:19
Regular
Oh and Mantis stick with it man. I went through a lot of the summer without a job, any money, everything seemed to go wrong and I had my GCSE results on the way etc. Now though I have a job which pays pretty decent wage, started college and doing a Dreamweaver Web Design qualification, have money and my GCSE results are out of the way. Put yourself out all over, I tried for about 55 jobs in the end and two of them I got. One was appauling to say the least and the other one requires me to put in a sheet load of hard work when I'm not at college.

Everything will turn round quick enough and you won't feel like you do now. That is a dead cert.
Tue 09/09/03 at 00:12
Regular
You are 22 and without a job? Surely something would be better than nothing at all...
Tue 09/09/03 at 00:08
Regular
"8==="
I fit points 4 and 5.

I suggest you wrap the wires a little looser next time.
Mon 08/09/03 at 23:46
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Did I spell annoyed wrong?
Mon 08/09/03 at 23:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'm a bit pizzed off for several reasons today.

1) My xbox controller broke. The way I wrap the leads around to controller(to prevent a mess) has lead to the wire at the top becoming so frayed that the wire basically just snapped off the main controller. I'm gonna disect it later for shiz and giggles. However my other controller has the same problema nd its only a matter of time before that one breaks too.

2) My 3rd controller is long gone. My nob brother leant it without asking me. I won't be seeing that again.

3) In a desperate situation of xbox controllers I resorted to using the crappy Joytech block of a one I bought just so I could play 4 player. Guess what guys? Thats well and truely buggered too. The analogue sticks seams to have a mind of there own and randomly spin around now. They also jerk about too and its unusable. Horray!

4) I proabably will never have xbox live.

5) I'm skint and have no money for up and comming games.

I could go on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.