GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic In Billy Hatcher (aparently)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg'.
Tue 09/09/03 at 16:11
Regular
Yep, according to Cube-Europes sources, they found out that Sonic the Hedgehog will be able to assist Billy Hatcher when you find his egg

"We have evidence in the form of three screens, and info, claiming Sonic will appear in Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg.
Yep, it is true! Sonic will have a role in Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. One of the features of this game is that the main character, Billy, can find animal companions to help him on his quest. Today we bring you proof that Sonic will be one of his helpers in the game.

The three screens below illustrate Sonic's appearance in the game. Furthermore we found out that his special power, as seen in the second screenshot, is that he can easily defeat an enemy with his enormous speed. The third picture shows the egg in which you will be able to find Sonic.

We have got to hand it to Sega that they keep suprising us. We are curious to see what the company will have in store for us next!"

You can see the screens and the article by copying this link:

http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=5356

--------------------------

Although these screens look real enough, I don't think Sega have actually confirmed this yet, and I think I'll stay a little skeptical about the screens until they do...
Fri 12/09/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If Sonic's in the game, it becomes an immediate 'must buy' in my book. :)
Fri 12/09/03 at 16:56
Regular
Sonic officially being in the game has swayed my opinion of the game...although such a trivial thing like that shouldn't, I believe it will mean I'll eventually get it.
Fri 12/09/03 at 16:23
Regular
Syphonical wrote:
> http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=5375
>
> Sonic WILL be in the game.

And Dringo will be getting said game :D

Another class platformer a year after the last class platformer.
Fri 12/09/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=5375

Sonic WILL be in the game.
Thu 11/09/03 at 00:04
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Exactly - that's why, although I read reviews, I don't take them as
> being completely right.#

:D That's why we write our own.
Wed 10/09/03 at 23:01
Regular
Reviews should inform, not persuade/dissuade.

GamesTM are good at that.
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:55
Regular
Exactly - that's why, although I read reviews, I don't take them as being completely right.
Wed 10/09/03 at 16:03
Regular
Who cares the only critical opinion that actually matters is yours.

Remember that.
Wed 10/09/03 at 14:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm.

About %80 to %90 if we are really lucky.
Wed 10/09/03 at 00:28
Regular
The latter 2 screens look alright but the first is mega crap...

I'll opt for 90%

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.