GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Tourismo Three: Licenses"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/09/01 at 19:42
Regular
Grand Tourismo three is great game beating down all competition in graphics and shere amount of awesome cars. But why all the licenses. At first it seemed like a good idea, a chalenge to add on to the races but then when I was in full racing swing with an A and B license I had to submit to a rather tedious bi license.
Tedious is not a good word to describe a part of a game. Why should they create this and is there a way around this meddlesome affair.
Mon 24/09/01 at 23:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Licenses make you learn. The B, A and Rally are easy. The IB and IA a little tougher and S is hard but can be done. For the final S test you need to learn how to use the pressure senstive accerator as otherwise the car spins. This means that from the licenses we learn how to drive better. Makes for a better game in IMHO.
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:36
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Yeah that took me ages to do.I gave up and then my mate asked me to get the license for him and I done the final test with my first attempt.I got for myself 10 minutes later :)
Mon 24/09/01 at 20:14
"shut it you tart"
I really can't do the final test in the iA licence.
Fri 21/09/01 at 20:37
Regular
"Touched!"
people have a habbit of calling it Grand Tourismo, when its Gran Turismo
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:52
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Thats actually the first time I sas someone spell GT3 like GT Three
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
There is only one way around the licences, do them like the rest of us, there are there for a reason, to learn you the skills needed to compete in the higher and harder races. The only other way to beat them is to cheat by getting a cheat card, but then you are only cheating yourself.

Oh, and you spelt the name wrong. :)
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:42
Grand Tourismo three is great game beating down all competition in graphics and shere amount of awesome cars. But why all the licenses. At first it seemed like a good idea, a chalenge to add on to the races but then when I was in full racing swing with an A and B license I had to submit to a rather tedious bi license.
Tedious is not a good word to describe a part of a game. Why should they create this and is there a way around this meddlesome affair.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.