GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mad for a gad Mad for a gad Mad for a gad Mad for a gad Mad for a gad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/03/07 at 21:41
Regular
"8==="
Please please please give me a gad, it's all I think about every waking moment of my day. Oh what do i have to do to get one? Thought I'd come up with some tiresome post about jokingly threatening you with a gun until you gave me a gad but hey we all know you're actually titanium robots anyway.

Maybe I could do a story like Lead and write something with words that dance and stuff but I can't be arsed.

I thought I could do a thread about wiring a plug but then I decided I didn't like the idea of advising people that trial and error was the best approach.

Then there's complaining about the Bingo system 'Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah' damn I really must need this gad.

Or I could just go on and on about waht I'd like to get until you give me one like Smackheadie, you know if i had a drug habit i bet I'd be a total shoe-in. Curse these good values of mine.

Now I could moan about copy and pasting some cheats without saying anything funny or interesting.

And now I'm just waffling on any subject in an attempt to lengthen my post to where it'll be considered for a gad.

Then I had a revelation,

I'll make one of the least gad-worthy, long-winded and downright BORING gad attempts ever. Sorry Dringbot, but you've got nothing on me!

Give me a gad or the comical bunny gets it.

Ahahaha... that should do it... schmucks...
Mon 12/03/07 at 16:55
Regular
Ninja, why are you warned?
Mon 12/03/07 at 08:39
"possibly impossible"
Yawn...
Mon 12/03/07 at 02:08
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Then I had a revelation,
>
> I'll make one of the least gad-worthy, long-winded and downright
> BORING gad attempts ever.

They already awarded Grix Thraves for that one. :)
Sun 11/03/07 at 22:42
Regular
"8==="
Thankye.
Sun 11/03/07 at 22:20
Regular
""none""
"I thought I could do a thread about wiring a plug but then I decided I didn't like the idea of advising people that trial and error was the best approach." My favorite line <3
Sun 11/03/07 at 22:18
Regular
"8==="
But is it funny enough? I'm not so sure, I just phoned it in because I was "in character". :)
Sun 11/03/07 at 22:15
Regular
""none""
Nice you should win one because you made a thread begging for one, just like the other cat...
Sun 11/03/07 at 21:41
Regular
"8==="
Please please please give me a gad, it's all I think about every waking moment of my day. Oh what do i have to do to get one? Thought I'd come up with some tiresome post about jokingly threatening you with a gun until you gave me a gad but hey we all know you're actually titanium robots anyway.

Maybe I could do a story like Lead and write something with words that dance and stuff but I can't be arsed.

I thought I could do a thread about wiring a plug but then I decided I didn't like the idea of advising people that trial and error was the best approach.

Then there's complaining about the Bingo system 'Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah' damn I really must need this gad.

Or I could just go on and on about waht I'd like to get until you give me one like Smackheadie, you know if i had a drug habit i bet I'd be a total shoe-in. Curse these good values of mine.

Now I could moan about copy and pasting some cheats without saying anything funny or interesting.

And now I'm just waffling on any subject in an attempt to lengthen my post to where it'll be considered for a gad.

Then I had a revelation,

I'll make one of the least gad-worthy, long-winded and downright BORING gad attempts ever. Sorry Dringbot, but you've got nothing on me!

Give me a gad or the comical bunny gets it.

Ahahaha... that should do it... schmucks...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.