GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gta vice city PROBLEMS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Fri 12/09/03 at 01:17
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Pls any help or hints from any of u guys pls i really need a walkthrough to pass The hittitan gang missions expecially the Rc flying plane. and the death row the walk through in uk ain't that good.
Fri 19/09/03 at 04:48
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Hey i am hobbit i love helping people okay what u should do never use a sniper gun just use this my cheat to beat it okay
For Full health r1, r2 l1,0 left down right up(3)
For Amor r1 r2 l1 x left down right up(#)
Then for the weapon cheat that has the revolver big machine gun r1 r2 l1 r2 l d r u l down(3) the down 3 times
then to get wanted level down r1(2) o r2 l d r u(2) because when u shoot it makes ur wanted level goes up
Just get in try to be fast have full health amor then when u get to the windows use the 2nd to the last gun to shoot at it it's good because lets u stay at a place and shoot just do that when the wanted level comes on use the cheat to bring it down just continue till ur done> BE patient and u will beat it
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Party Hard"
Jive wrote:
> Aiming is easier with a mouse, err WTF!!??

Well it is...kind of.

:-D
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Get a M16 or equivalent, get lots of ammo, run around and shoot all the windows.

Annoying level I know but once you get the hang of it it's fairly simple.

Make sure you save the game before you go into the mall, that way if you fail then just reload the game with all your ammo still there instead of having to go collecting it all.

Also make sure you've got full health and armour as the police will shoot at you alot.
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:50
Regular
how do u the mission were u go to the mall and shoot all the windows in
Thu 18/09/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Aiming is easier with a mouse, err WTF!!??

Hold R1 and lock onto nearest target, kill with short burst, let go of R1 and then reapply and lock onto next nearest target, kill with short burst, repeat until all baddies coming towards you are dead. Just like FFF said, standing at the gates and letting them come to you is the easiest method.

Plus you can shoot them while they are running towards you as they can't run and shoot.

As for the RC plane mission, just need a bit of patience, can be very annoying but I find the easiest method is to reach altitude and then slowly swoop down from behind them and pull up and release bomb as you pass over them, same applies for the car.
Thu 18/09/03 at 07:06
Regular
"Party Hard"
Bazzman™ wrote:
> Montana wrote:
> Death Row is a lot easier on the Pc version.

Aiming is easier. That's the only real reason. I found that aiming with the mouse rather than holding R1 and fumbling about with the analogue sticks got me through Death Row a lot quicker.
Thu 18/09/03 at 04:38
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Yeah how did u figure it out thankx but i have beat the game lot of fun thankx again.
Sat 13/09/03 at 10:43
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Montana wrote:
> Death Row is a lot easier on the Pc version.

How you figure that one out? They're both the same game.
Sat 13/09/03 at 08:53
Regular
"Party Hard"
Death Row is a lot easier on the Pc version.

As for cheats and stuff try www.gamefa...oh, you already said it.
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:53
"period drama"
It's gamefaqs.com.
With the s.

For Death Row the best thing is to be patient. Get an MP5 (i think that's what they're called - tasty little uzi) which has nice range and just stand at the gates.
Most of the baddies will come to you - so you can kill them one at a time rather than running in and getting surrounded. Then go into the yard cautiously - taking out all the stragglers.

When you get Mr Vance, hop in the security van on the site - the all the persuing cars will just beat themselves up on your armour. Or take a chopper and land it ouside.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.