GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing Petition... Yes another one, but this time it's official"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:26
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Also in the new NOM there is a petition to get animal crossing in the UK.
It reads...

"We the undersigned are sick to back of our teeth of having our loyalty trampled. We want parity with our backward australian cousins. [thir words, not mine] We demand animal crossing for Europe NOW, or there'll be big trouble, like."

Then underneath there's room for 10 names and signatures.

Do you think it'll work?

I think it's too late really, there already making Animal Crossing 2.
They should start working on PAL version of that, and it better be online.

You views please!
Sun 14/09/03 at 12:32
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
I don't have it but I borrowed it off my friend for a couple of days and it isn't as good as I thought it would be. It's okay for a while but then it gets boring cuz they repeat themselves (after a quite a long time though).
And Mr Resetti popped up every time because I was using an action replay, which was annoying
Sun 14/09/03 at 01:15
Regular
Syphonical wrote:
> Well, i already own it, and i think that anyone who REALLY wanted will
> have it by now.

I don't.
Sat 13/09/03 at 21:39
Regular
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> I have it, you dont :P so i couldnt give a toss about any petition,
> but whilst you guys are wastin your time petitioning, you could be
> ordering a copy from the good ol' USA!

or aussie land.
Sat 13/09/03 at 21:25
Regular
"the burning sky"
I have it, you dont :P so i couldnt give a toss about any petition, but whilst you guys are wastin your time petitioning, you could be ordering a copy from the good ol' USA!
Sat 13/09/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Well, i already own it, and i think that anyone who REALLY wanted will have it by now.

And we all know it won't sell to the masses.

It's too late now.....
Fri 12/09/03 at 22:02
Regular
I gave you my views you tin head, what do you want? A cake to cap things off?
Fri 12/09/03 at 19:30
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
i'm not too sure what you mean by "So this excludes whether or not you agree with original post"

"Your views" meant post any of your thoughts about my questions in the original post, or anything relative to the subject.

obviously, i meant "your views", you views doesn't mean anything. And I guess you meant "the logic behind that"
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:04
Regular
the_Xecutioner wrote:
> You views please!

I am guessing you mean "your views please"? So this excludes whether or not you agree with original post... I see the logic beind that...
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:44
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
I know it's old and gets boring quickly but some people might still be waiting for it to come out here(They'll be waitng a long time though)

Why'd you come on my thread just to bad-mouth it?

I did say it was too late, but I'm sure some people are still interested.
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:31
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"We the undersigned are sick to back of our teeth"

Hahahaahahhahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaa. Etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.