GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Broken Sword series"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Broken Sword'.
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:06
Regular
I dug out my copy of Broken Sword 2 recently and have been playing that - I'd forgotten about these games and they're still great. As I haven't been looking at previews I was wondering what has been released about Broken Sword 3 and whether any of you lot are going to bother with it.
Mon 29/09/03 at 10:38
Regular
After completing both the broken swords i sat back and thought.
what crap endings. Still i played them time and time again.
The new one has done a big change but im not arsed cause i aint playing the damn thing.
Thu 18/09/03 at 18:40
Regular
I believe it is comming out on the 7/11/03
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:42
Regular
"see ya"
yeah i play bs but i cant find mine and it has benn killing me cause i dont know when bs3 is coming out some1 say plz
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I've had a small go at BS3, and in terms of Broken Sword atmosphere, it's very faithful to the previous adventures.
It seems strange actually controlling the charaters in a 3D environment, but you still make use of the inventory system in the same way, and I'm sure many of the puzzles are typical BS greatness.

There did seem to be quite a bit of platforming which dragged on a bit, but hopefully there'll be plenty of exploration, puzzles, chatting etc as well.

I just hope it's not a let down, but I have faith.
Wed 17/09/03 at 00:18
Regular
Finished BS2, think I'll go back to the first one now. As for the 3D BS3 - it worked for Grim Fandango so I hope it works out for this.
Tue 16/09/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Notable"
i like this funny line: "It turns out the sweet talkin, tatoo sportin pikey was a gypsie bare knuckle boxing champion."
oh wait thats snatch. Damn :¬D
Mon 15/09/03 at 00:00
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Definitely getting BS3. I loved the first 2. Can't wait to play it!
Sun 14/09/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I enjoyed playing BS. The bst one is BS1. I like it when you jump off the cliff
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
“Horse sh*t, this truck was meant to be filled with TNT, but all I have hear is 14 pounds of lightly roas**ted horse apples.”

Dwayne, great character.
Sat 13/09/03 at 19:53
"period drama"
There are some classic lines ...

I'm feeling like playing the first one again, just from the memories.
But it's got a bug in it which freezes the game. We did have a patch .. but I've lost it.
Poo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.