GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the deal about this forum matches?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/09/01 at 23:36
Regular
Can some of you guys please tell me about these forum matches as i am new and don't understand them fully yet. Would it be possible for me to get involved also as i feel it would be good practice as i have applied for a job as an FWA scriptwriter.
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:36
Can some of you guys please tell me about these forum matches as i am new and don't understand them fully yet. Would it be possible for me to get involved also as i feel it would be good practice as i have applied for a job as an FWA scriptwriter.
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Regulars on this forum pick wrestlers for the various belt divisions. Most of the wrestlers have gone. If you want to become a writer, just ask Ant in the writers topic or in his weekly updates.

If you prove yourself a regular, you may get a chance of being able to get some wrestlers.
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:34
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Regulars on this forum pick wrestlers for the various belt divisions. Most of
> the wrestlers have gone. If you want to become a writer, just ask Ant in the
> writers topic or in his weekly updates.

If you prove yourself a regular, you
> may get a chance of being able to get some wrestlers.

i doubt it im next to get people (wrestlers) i still want only one wrestler and thats kurt angle in tag team
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cong Man is in it but he ain't a regular (yet) but i suppose he has been on for around 150 days.
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:40
Regular
i just want kurt angle in a tag team with longy as chris jericho because Bouncer BOy Scott aint here any more he stays in FOG
Fri 21/09/01 at 10:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
yep. i ain't seen him here in about 2 weeks now.
Fri 21/09/01 at 12:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I meant regulars and in regular visitors to the forum.
Fri 21/09/01 at 12:18
Regular
hello i'm bord and i want attenshan
Fri 21/09/01 at 12:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
oh right. well i said something like that anyway GP.
Mon 19/04/10 at 12:43
Regular
Just posted a couple more pix, Great Hill & North Face Trail

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.